Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Snake game - DBPro

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2006 23:34
Hi there. I'd like to share my second dbpro game with you.
My first game was a 3d breakout game but its so heavy mediawise so I chose this one to post. It is a simple snake game and has a simple demo mode which you can enter and exit by pressing 'd' key. If you are really bad at playing snake you can cheat by letting the computer play for yourself and when it reaches a score which satisfies you by pressing 'd' again you can enter the play mode and increase the hi-score. Have fun.

"Ignorance is bliss." Cypher from the movie The Matrix

Attachments

Login to view attachments
musty
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2006 00:20
Quote: "If you are really bad at playing snake you can cheat by letting the computer play for yourself and when it reaches a score which satisfies you by pressing 'd' again you can enter the play mode and increase the hi-score. "

Sorry but when I was writing that misleading lines I totally forgot that I had changed the code to restart the game or the demo mode when you pressed 'd'. So you have to increase those hi-scores by yourself. Unless you try to change the code again. Infact its very simple.

musty
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2006 10:48 Edited at: 3rd May 2006 22:55
Hi-scores? (Only over 150 please)

Edit- Ok.Ok. Over 100 will do for a start.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 21:24:46
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 21:24:46