Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Klingon models for FPSC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello All, I am new here and a new proud owner of the FPSCreator software. I am excited about the prospects of what I can create.

I was wondering if anyone has made or might be willing to help create some klingon models/entities for personal use in fpscreator. It would not be for anything commercial.

I have created a couple of signs and wall pieces, but they still need some work. I found a few klingon ship 3d models online and have had a little success in creating entities for FPSC with them. I have a Bird Of Prey ship, but it for some reason which I think has to do with the fact there is multiple texture files is textureless in FPSC.

By the way I new to the whole 3d gaming design, so if you have any advice, fire away.

Tom
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2006 05:22
first of all, welcome to the communtiy, and good luck with your games development

second, im not really a fan of star strek, so i wouldnt have a clue where or what to find, but a good model site is

http://www.turbosquid.com

there are many models there, even free ones, and if you want real quality, there are some fantastic priced models, all in all, its a massive database of nearly all the models you can think of

-Jon

RedCore Software + Design, Click on image to go to My website.
Tom0360
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Jon,

I did come across turbosquid in my searching. I also found a few models that I was able to convert and using the MakeEntitiesFromXFiles.exe bring into FPSCreator. I have just not had very good luck doing it. Seems that my textures never seem to come in right. I read somewhere on the forum about some possible work arounds when using .3ds files and multiple texture files. I will give it a shot once I get a break from work.

Thanks Again

Tom
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2006 13:41
you can ask,
but you have to pay i think if you want someone to model them...

OR you have to do for the community and then you might receive something back.

[href]www.freewebs.com/edromeproductions[/href]
look there for all my model packs latest updtes and other stuff!
(its not old yet)
Tom0360
Years of Service
User Offline
It really is no biggy. I have some .3ds ships and a copy of blender. I bought a copy of the Action 3d reducer and have been able to bring in some of the models already. Just need to work on the texturing for them. After a week or so of playing around with this I should have it down good enough to do what I need.

Thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 06:23:17
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 06:23:17