Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / need Help with BSP and X Files

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

i purchased DBPro and now i learned the commands by hard and want to build a game. But i am a total n00b on 3D, so from where can i get Programs producing x.-models and .bsp-levels?
Best thing would be if anyone had a site where i can get some .x-models or bsp-levels for free.
thank you
Freddy 007
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2006 23:06
It depends on what kind of models you're planing to make. I presume you're after some levels since your're asking for BSP. Valve's Hammer Editor can export to BSP, I've never used it myself though.

Hose
Years of Service
User Offline
I tried a program called "GTK Radiant" for making these bsp-files, but after 2 seconds ist crashed and now it is never working, i cant even de-install it, because im getting errors. It does not work with Kubuntu too.
I was looking for some site, were i can get pre-made bsp-levels und x-models. Which kind of doesnt matter, because i dont know what type of game i want to create^^

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 21:26:21
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 21:26:21