Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Free Models Please, CCTV Cams, Alarms ect...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi people, could somebody please make some models for me, cos i am crap at modeling and i don't even have any modeling software.
If you can then can you please make me some models like CCTV cameras that can rotate and some alarms with flashing lights ect, maybe even a keypad that people can set off the alarm by typing in the code.

many thanks

BLACK TOWER
Lost Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2006 13:31
[/b]no1 will make free models for you, and i have two words that will solve all of your fpsc problems, Search Button

Doom,where the sanest place is behind a trigger.
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2006 13:57
Hi people, can some one please make some house's for me, I want to become rich by renting them out.

See how that works? No one will make you any thing free, unless they are complete and utter nice people, or just dumb.

Papa Lazarou: Your my wife now!

Model Pack: Tools: http://www.league-of-lunatics.co.uk/3d/tools.htm
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2006 14:42
If you search the forums you might find what you are looking for.Search the scripts forum for info on triger zones,etc. to set up alarms.
And you didn't say "pretty please" so you are probably out of luck...lol.
Seriously the FPSC Model Pack 2 has an animated security camera and if you check out the forums you might find resource sites such as...I dno't know...oh,yeah.www.fps-files.net.
There are quite a few others but that will get you started.
Asking for someone to make you free models will usually get you flamed.

FLA
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2006 14:42
Hey there, Black Tower. I'm not sure where to find your alarms with flashing lights; but here's the camera you wanted (with animation): Bond1's Camera. Check out the files at FPS-Files.net to see if there's anything else there that you need.

-Keith

Black Tower
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks every one

its always good to hope that some one may be nice enough to help another person

BLACK TOWER
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2006 00:59
Its not that people aren't nice, but, for example, to make a CCTV camera from scratch and have it FPSC ready, would take about an hour minimum. So people are probably more inclined to make things they need, rather than (literally) spending hours doing free stuff for other people.

But yeah. search button dude. There's already a CCTV camera. and you could probably make a flashing alarm with a lightscript from the scripts forum.

good luck.

PS (Black tower is a lager in UK)

"Guns for show, knives for a pro."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 06:21:49
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 06:21:49