Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / - Free FPS, MMORPG, RTC, etc Source Codes + Excellent A.I Helper for Your Problems! -

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2006 14:36 Edited at: 25th Apr 2006 22:28
Have you been struggling with getting a hold on making that MMORPG, FPS, or other new schweet game? Have you been having to post multiple threads asking for help wishing you knew how to get an answer faster?

Well wish no more folks. Those excellent men and woman over at the TGC Headquarters have been working long hours to bring you the new A.I Helper. Ask her anything and she'll provide source code, descriptions on how to solve problems, useful hints, and much much more! And the best part is, its free!

Now, I bet you're saying, how do I get my hands on this excellent A.I? Well its really quite simple. At the bottom of every single board (a board contains threads, threads contain posts that people have made. So, the Newcomer's Corner is a board, 3D Chat is a board etc), there is a text field box (it has a search button beside it), and this is where you enter your question.

The A.I Helper isn't extremely advanced in breaking down your questions, so here's some tips on how to get the right answers;

- Use keywords, not actual questions. So instead of writing "How do I make an FPS?" , you'd write "FPS".
- Dont use symbols. Using things like question marks, exclamation marks, etc, will only confuse her. Just give her an extremely basic phrase.
- Keep your phrases short, and try dividing them up. So, instead of writing "Sparky's DLL", try writing "Sparky" first, and then "DLL" if no results came up for Sparky.
- If at first you dont succeed, try try again! Keep on changing the words you use in that A.I system until you're sure there are no more words you could use to find your answer.

If you follow these guide lines, you'll be on your way to getting your questions answered 10 times faster! Not only does the system provide you with excellent help, source of information, source code, tips and hints, but she also gives you user comments on the topic to help make your life even easier.

So, what are you waiting for! Scroll down to the bottom of the page of any board, and enter your query. You'll be getting answers with the best of em' in no time!

- RUC'

Medieval Coder
Years of Service
User Offline
rofl
Nul error
Years of Service
User Offline
heh talk about the longest and nicest way to say "search you noob".
RUCCUS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2006 22:27
*whisper* shh. Quick, edit your post, they dont know its just the search button yet. */whisper*

tiffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2006 23:59
*tumbleweed*

They have the internet on computers now
tiffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 00:05 Edited at: 27th Apr 2006 00:06
Will this new cutting edge innovation help me to solve the meaning of life?

ps please excuse double post

Scraggle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 01:44
Quote: "Will this new cutting edge innovation help me to solve the meaning of life?"

Suprisingly ... Yes it will!

Try it. Put "Meaning of Life" into the A.I. Helpers question box and click on the only thread that she brings up. You will find the answer in the last sentence of the first post.

Damn ... she is good!

Medieval Coder
Years of Service
User Offline
She told me to make a MMORPG when I asked for the meaning of life...then I asked her how....and she crashed....
RUCCUS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 01:56
, you mock the all powerful A.I helper? I pitty you.

SirFire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 11:37 Edited at: 27th Apr 2006 16:40
The AI is opensource, they posted it in this thread:

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/xt/xt_apollo_pic.php?i=859325

Attachments

Login to view attachments
geecee3
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 13:35
in the famous of the pwnerer,

You can take a n00b to water, but you can't make the n00b drink.

peace.

Ohd Chinese Ploverb say : Wise Eskimo, not eat yerrow snow.
tiffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 14:50
Now i get it. The answer to life is pie. It's all so simple now,

I can take off this rediculouse tin foil thinking cap now.

Lukas W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 15:44
teh "advanced ai question helpers box" is really sweet. i always want to made a clone and i thank god found better tutorials on tdk's page

my forum - still in development
Darth Vader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 02:20
When I try to search on the top level it doesn't work!

When in Trouble with anything visit here your number one stop for help

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 21:25:15
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 21:25:15