Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Need help with video

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I need a short video, mpeg, avi, whatever of a two person, single screen first person shooter. Can anyone help?
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2006 19:45 Edited at: 26th Apr 2006 19:46
US: want fries with that?

or

UK: want chips with that?

Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 01:29 Edited at: 27th Apr 2006 01:30
Do you mean a two person first person single screen single camera shooter of a commercial game, or a single person two player split screen first person shooter of a game that you have made yourself???

Triops
Years of Service
User Offline
Heres the deal. I have created a new videogame accessory called "The Game Cloak" that prevents cheating on multiplayer console games. My current website kinda sucks, so I need to get a copyright free first person shooter video clip, preferably split screen. I can write it myself, but don't have time.

I would be willing to work a deal with the person(s) who could provide the clip, such as a free Game Cloak system.

Would prefer WWII type of first person, but will accept others.

If you are interested, please reponse.

Thanks,

GWFAMI@YAHOO.COM

By the way, I'll have Fries with that
Jerok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 02:40 Edited at: 29th Apr 2006 02:42
so you want someone to give you a clip of an amazing game they made that you can claim is your own so more people will come to your site?

http://www.ebaumsworldsucks.com/(not my site or my movie)
Triops
Years of Service
User Offline
"so you want someone to give you a clip of an amazing game they made that you can claim is your own so more people will come to your site?"

Absolutely not. Take a look at WWW.GAMECLOAK.COM. This site, well, it kinda sucks cause we had to put it together quickly. I want to change the site to include some actual action to get peoples attention so they'll buy my new invention. I can't use a commercial videogame, as the legalize and costs are extraordinary. If I use a commercial game, i.e. Halo, without permission I can get my companies butt kicked really hard.

Of course the owner of the slick game would receive full credit, etc, etc, and I would in no way take any credit for the game, sell it or anything else. I only need may 5-10 second clip, that I'll repeat.
Jerok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 00:48 Edited at: 30th Apr 2006 00:48
you could just post your program in the program announcements forum and people will see it there and will be interested in it

http://www.ebaumsworldsucks.com/(not my site or my movie)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 21:27:57
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 21:27:57