Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Character Shop and FPSC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 05:30
I searched the other threads and they never really come to a definate answer (Just some answers and then the thread dies.) So let's get a good thread going so someone else can get helped by using the search.

Basically what I want to know is if it's possible to Make a model in 3Dmax or whatever other 3D model maker, import the model to Character shop and rig it to have the animations supplied with Character shop, and then bring the model into FPSC so that it can be used for the game, working animations and all?

(Sorry if this really was answered in detail already and I missed it.)

:ull's my string:: You're reading me talk!
www.darconet.com
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 10:19
You might check in the 3D Chat forum.I haven't tried CS so I don't know anything about it.But if anyone does they will be in that forum.

FLA
We are all noobs at something!
code master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 23:11
You can. All you need to do is export to .x, and specify each animation frame in the FPE.

"I don't bite her, i just slobber on her" "I remember things as well as a retarded goldfish, who just swam through the chicago river"

Wesker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 23:13
Any tutorials showing how to specify each animation frames in the FPE?

:ull's my string:: You're reading me talk!
www.darconet.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 08:26:45
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 08:26:45