Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] free railgun

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2006 20:36 Edited at: 8th Jul 2006 20:42
all be in flattering that people appreciate my work

but i am not posting freebies for praise or people to say how good iam i am so people will get in to some serious non stock media game development

thats besides the point

but you fredp should know too well what these forums can be like for dragging up age old posts

see as you and the fpsc mod squad are our designated police force on these forums

i am more than happy to donate freebies to these forums with no reward in return for my self

if free media was not donated fpscreator as a product would just remain a toy of the teenager and never be considered a serious game creation platform

why you ask because if people dident donate free media people would still use stock media and there would be over a billion games with different titles that look exactly the same

as it is the forum is swamped with model pack sales and no serious game development this is partially the reason i have written my own game engine

so as to avoid a total noob thread on how do i get this in to fpsc and is it animated

i ask again lock this as this thread was started in

27th Apr 2006

i will continue to offer freebies and people are more than welcome to download them but if old threads get dug up i will request that these are locked as i am not a support forum or a mod i am just someone who gives freebies its up to you users to figure out how to use them

peace out

http://lovetrail.virtualdatingagency.com/index.php

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 20:34:33
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 20:34:33