Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / New Red Unknown Comming Soon!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 02:59
Im Creating my 15th game so Ive had some experance. And I don\'t have screenies right now but some are comming very soon.
I do have the COVER though

-KIWIDOGGIE
BF2 To the end!!!
K Jah
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 14:21
Do NOT post unless you have screenies. Please, i'm telling this to help you. This thread will probably become flame bait now.

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Im Creating my 15th game"

Quote: "Joined: Sun Apr 23rd 2006"

Just because you have made 14 other games does not make them bad and this one great. Don't be stupid. And you probably haven't made 15 Games. Don't lie to us. Looking at your join date easily reveals that. Reading this:
Quote: ". And I don\'t have screenies right now but some are comming very soon. "

Reveals you to be very much a n00b who didn't even bother reading the rules. Read the thread labelled: READ THIS BEFORE POSTING you fu*king n00b.

Tom

Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 15:29
maybe he's just new to the forums...

Tom, I'm getting fed-up of your atitude towards people here (mostly n00bs). You're acting like Higgins and look where that got him. If you haven't got anything constructive to say (NOTE: Constructive, not just positive; negative comments are good but only if they're actually constructive) then i suggest you bugger off.

He may not have anything to showcase yet (oh well, slap his wrist; naughty boy) but 15 games under your belt sounds promising. I would very much like to see your game just to see if you practise what you preach...

AE

P.S: censoring one letter of swear word is not enough. We have young users here who will still read it and know what it says. Star out all the word and you'll be safer.

Play my Basic Trainning Level: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=72985&b=25&p=0
**Crosshair pack coming soon**
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Meh, how can I post something constructive if there is nothing to post constructively about? I was telling him the rules. Abide by the rules or be flamed, it's as simple as that. I'm gettinf fed up of you posting about how fed up you are of my attitude. Deal with it. Period.

Tom

Kansas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 16:18
Tom, you acting more ignorant than anyone who doesn't read the rules. You said :

Quote: "Meh, how can I post something constructive if there is nothing to post constructively about?"

Did it ever cross your mind that you should not post at all? Maybe give the guy a chance to post some screenies? Or was spamming the forum and insulting someone to irrestible for you?
crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
this post blows of noobs
KIWIDOGGIE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 17:43
Hey ???Egle you are correct I just started using the form a couple of days ago but ive had the software for a few years now. .
I do have the title screenie now of the splash screen

Attachments

Login to view attachments
KIWIDOGGIE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 17:45
I have 2 screenies.
And I can also make title pics and splashes for a few people.
KIWIDOGGIE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 17:55
I made this 2d to 3d for my first game before FPSC came out... Well Here You go. It is called SCHOOL DREAD.(ok graphics not the best)

Attachments

Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 19:20
Quote: "Meh, how can I post something constructive if there is nothing to post constructively about?"

Precisely; there's nothing to comment on until he posts his screenies so no one should have posted. However, you chose to flame him like every other n00b you see. Why?

Quote: "I was telling him the rules. Abide by the rules or be flamed, it's as simple as that."

I notice that in your "telling of the rules" you have been the only one to flame him.

Quote: "I'm gettinf fed up of you posting about how fed up you are of my attitude. Deal with it. Period."

1)gettinf = getting
2)According to KIWIDOGGIE, i'm right, you're wrong. And most other people on this forum think that too. Deal with it. Period.
----------------
The splash screen looks ok but very small for a splash screen. I don't really like the font either but its a good start.
AE

Play my Basic Trainning Level: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=72985&b=25&p=0
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
AE,
1. Gettinf=Getting. Obviously. Notice how the f is just to the left of the g on the keyboard. Fool.
2. So what if they think that? Just because others think it, it doesn't mean I think it. I didn't say you were wrong about anything. There is nothing for me to be wrong about and nothing for you to be right about. Deal with it. Period. Yes he didn't abide by the rules. Notice how I said: abide by the rules or be flamed and then notice how I flamed him like he said he would be?

Tom

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 20:10
How about some shots of something previous if not from the current game?

It' no use, AE

He has appointed himself the forum police.

Crazy Grandpa
KIWIDOGGIE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 20:15
What??? Um...I can't take a screen shot of my game right now because it is locking up at lightmaps and holding my cpu at 50%. Its been like that for an hour now.

Sorry Ill Try later
KIWIDOGGIE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 20:16
...Im sorry but if it doesent finish im am going to start on the multiplayer version II
KIWIDOGGIE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 21:21
Crap Im going to have to start all over with this game because the game keeps crashing over and over and over before I can get a screenie>

It will take longer before its done?
Kansas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 22:12 Edited at: 29th Apr 2006 22:13
Quote: "2)According to KIWIDOGGIE, i'm right, you're wrong. And most other people on this forum think that too. Deal with it. Period."

Quote: "He has appointed himself the forum police."

Heh, Dont worry, if he carries on like this, he won't be allowed in the precinct.
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 22:31
Quote: "Heh, Dont worry, if he carries on like this, he won't be allowed in the precinct."

...and clamp his car (see pic)....

AE

Attachments

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 22:40 Edited at: 29th Apr 2006 22:42
Heh, nice car model. Sorry, guys, i've been too much of a grouch and I really do think I need to calm down. Period. Sorry all, but i'm going to try now. I won't be as agressive. I really don't enjoy fighting and falling out with everyone, so can we just start again?

Tom

EDIT: KIWIDOGGIE, Hmm...not sure what the problem with the crashing could be. What exactly doe sthe Error you get say? Try restarting your computer. If that won't work, try re-installing FPSC. If it still won't work, try posting it in the Bugs Section.

Tom

KIWIDOGGIE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 23:04
Thats a graet idea but ive alredy looked and tried that and other solutions
Nigezu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2006 22:24
If lightmapping takes too long, change full lightmapping to quick lightmapping from the preferences.

Intel Pentium 4 Processor 519 3.06 Ghz, 1536 MB DDR, Ati Radeon 9550 256MB
Maeko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2006 06:05
Kiwidoggie, that's just the default GameMaker FPS example crappified.

Give a man some bullets, and he'll want a gun. Give a man a gun and he'll be giving away the bullets!!
Lagato
Years of Service
User Offline
for the crashing, perhaps your cpu is jammed with to many files spread all over it, and its having a hard time trying to procces the information quick enough and its crashing.

short terms, just use a disc defrag to clean up and orginize your files.

Arent the creation of games fun, to expand our minds into what we want to do and explore what mnay people can't do ?
dennisb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2006 16:39
Tom, I thought your first post was pretty harsh. It is good to see you apologize for it. It takes a big person to do that. I am a noob too and try not to make flame bait on the forum. But sometimes us noobs aren't perfect. Everyone here has been real nice to me so far actually though.

Kiwidoggie. I look forward to seeing your work. Sorry for going off topic in your thread.

Dennis The Frogman
www.3dfrog.com
KIWIDOGGIE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2006 13:30
Ive read other forums and tried all of that and my computer is a high maintanence computer because i use it for high powered apps.

I use spy/adware cleaners
Nod32
Zone Alarm
and more

specs AMD 3800+ duel core (2.01 ghz with extea cache)
2 ghz of ram
x4 500 gb hdd
System macanic

And I clean my computer after every day with the Internet lan disabled.(14 hr day plenty of time)
K Jah
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2006 18:43
I think you mean 2gb of ram.
If your computer specs are as they say you are then you shouldn't really be having any problems.

All I can suggest:
1)Try reinstalling FPSC on a hard drive seperate to Windows.
2)Defrag all your drives.
3)Remove all unwanted files and prform a system clean up.
4)Run a registry mechanic.
5)Update all drivers for graphics card etc.
6)You didn't mention your graphics card's specs. Is it more than 156mb? If not it may be time to upgrade.
7)Steer clear of dynamic lights, shader effects and full lightmapping.

If none of the above help I really can't see a solution.

KIWIDOGGIE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2006 00:01
Yeah its all updated and it is 2gb of ram and i clean up everything every nite. and it is installed on my 2nd hdd. also i have 256mb pci e and may upgrade to 512
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2006 01:02
Do you really have to comment me all the time? Do I go around saying Avenging Eagle is a lanky bastard? Keep it to your self, unless its focused at you. I only act the way I do here, because I dont like some of you.

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it's larger than 600x120...
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2006 09:39
Quote: "Do I go around saying Avenging Eagle is a lanky bastard"

lol

...i'm quite short (5ft 5)
AE

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 19:35:09
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 19:35:09