Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / nooby question- HELP!!!!!!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2006 18:36 Edited at: 21st Nov 2006 02:51
I've had FPSC for quite some time now, but only recently have i started getting custom content, and i ran into some trouble.

I downloaded some user-made segments and i put them into hte user folder in the segments folder, and they showed up in the FPSC, but they are all white! no texture whatsoever. I was wondering if someone could please tell me in depth where to put each file. THX in advance!

"If it weren't for monsoor here, this town wouldn't be here, and that kid would never grow up to lie about texas!"
Havok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2006 23:45
The 64X64 .bmp image, the .BIN files, the .dbo files, and the .fps files all go in the segments/user folder, and the texture for the segments go in the texturebank. I hope that helps.

I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words...
TeMpLaR1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2006 05:14
open the .fpe or what ever and find where the texture path is and put ur texture in the exact same spot as the texture path in the .fpe file

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 08:30:04
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 08:30:04