Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / yet more questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline

i was wondering if i could make terrain in cartography shop 4 or 3d world studio (which can be found on the game creators homepage) and then add the terrain to a game I made with FPSC. i want to do this because i hear that FPSC has no terrain options, like cliffs,hills, ext. and was just wodering if i could make one like this

40 40 20 and i was wondering do you have a larger area to build in DB pro or other programs, for example i know the max game size for FPSC is 40x40x20 3d grid size is DB pro or other programs larger?
Mr X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2006 11:43
You should have posted this question in your first thread, you know. To post two topics on things this simular is unnessecary, and a waste of topics. Plus you dont get answers faster this way. So take my advice and dont post two topics that is very simular, or that coveres the same area .

Anyway, I cant answer your question, I dont use FPSC.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 21:37:52
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 21:37:52