Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Trouble with walls and ceilings

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2006 02:29
Hi

I am new to the software so be nice

I am having a problem with my segments. It seems the only way to create a ceiling is by laying a flat segment on the level above. That is what I'm guessing because the ceiling segments that come with the software are actually laying on the ground. Well, I have a ceiling on one level but on the same level there are walls. The ceiling and the walls lay flush to each other on the bottom of the level so when I am looking up at the ceiling I get a flickering of the ceiling and the bottom of the wall segment. I guess they are fighting to be displayed. Anyway, this looks very bad. Has anyone come across this problem and found a solution. I'm sorry if this was asked before I didnt even know what keywords to search for.

Attached is a picture so you can see whats happening. Where they overlap is marked with red marks.

Thanks a lot

Dennis The Frogman
www.3dfrog.com

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 08:28:24
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 08:28:24