Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2006 22:57
I've just bought Bullshocks WCS and it's excellent...should be an amazing final product!

I've since then been manually making some weapons, and I've discovered a few things that some people might find useful.

I was having massive trouble with muzzle flash, but I now have a solution!

I couldn't even get the flash on screen, but then I created a bone INSIDE the guns mesh. Call this bone "firespot". When you now try to align it FPSC seems to align the flash realtive to the bone called "firespot"
This makes things alot easier as you can set all the values to 0, and the sopt should be somewhere in the middle of the screen (it appears where the bone would be BEFORE the adjustments you've made in the gunspec.

also, for weapons like the shotgun, use
start fire
'fire
end fire

with each one being a separate part of the point/shoot/cock trio!

Hope that helps people. It's taken me ages to suss out muzzleflash.

peace
-butters-

"Guns for show, knives for a pro."
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 17:48
Thanks for the info.

FLa
Where you can find my demo:http://www.savefile.com/files/6970524
matttess
Years of Service
User Offline
it took me 2 seconds(literally) to figure this out,i just messed about with the gunspec.its interesting what u can do with it ,helpfull info tho if i didnt kno.good job

FOR FREE STATIC MODELS FPSC READY AND IN .MS3D FORMAT GO TO [href]http//:www.free3dmodels.freewebsitehosting.com[/href] !!!!!!
butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
how many waepons are there for u to put in ur game and can u make ur own weapons ???
butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
how many guns are there and if so can u make ur own ???

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 10:30:13
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 10:30:13