Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / CorePak Vol. 2 - - Modern US Soldier Preview

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2006 00:44
ok, i checked the the 'include max objects' but i still get the same results....hmmm

and i set up the zombie models again, but they seem to have a problem with the attacking animations, the 'getting up' and walking aniamtions look fine, though it just stops when gets close and makes a weird pose

arrhhh....

-Jon

RedCore // www.redcore.uni.cc
Sinistar
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey Fletcher, If you "get bored" you can make me a bipedal robot to rig and stick in one of my games! heheh.
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2006 00:16
lol ok, im not sure how a biped would fit in one of those things but we'll just have to wait untill i happen to have Max with a blank screen, nothing to do, and no posts to reply to

lol

-Jon

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2006 00:23 Edited at: 12th May 2006 00:23
Just pull the biped apart Jon. You know you can move the turso around, you can select the arm joints and move them, plus the neck, so I so no way of not having the fpsc biped work for the mech.

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it's larger than 600x120...
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2006 01:37
Quote: "Just pull the biped apart Jon. You know you can move the turso around, you can select the arm joints and move them, plus the neck, so I so no way of not having the fpsc biped work for the mech."

errr... thst thing has a weird leg shape, the knee points backward so that wont really work out, and it has a complicated body area, its better off using Max bones...

-Jon

bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Biped will work with backwards knees! So you can have bird-legged creatures (or robots). But for a robot, I don't think I would use biped or bones at all, since you don't REALLY need mesh deformation, all the joints are rigid. I'd just build a heirarchy out of the separate parts of the model.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My FPSC stuff at http://hyrumark.zftp.com/FPSC/hyrumarkfpsc.htm
Walking Dead Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2006 02:46
Looks good Jon BTW - where did you get that AK47 model?

When there's
no more room in HELL
the dead will walk the EARTH
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2006 21:16
Quote: "I'd just build a heirarchy out of the separate parts of the model.
"

unlucky for me, the only rigging i know how to do with max is the biped, i got frustrated with bones. any tutorials on how to build a heirarchy?

Quote: "Looks good Jon BTW - where did you get that AK47 model?"

i saw an interesting model on turbosquid, and to save time, i used it for testing purposes, the UV's are a crappy map from the side, which was a downside, but it still looks fairly nice ingame.

I'll be making my own soon, and use my new found texture painting skills

Bond, do you paint textures in photoshop?

-Jon

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 10:24:41
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 10:24:41