Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / What came first??

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2006 04:39 Edited at: 8th May 2006 04:55
OK, so I'm thinkin, I need a chicken dynamic entity...You all know the type, get to close and it flaps its wings and runs in some random direction. Well the whole time im making this darn thing I cant quit laughing....

I don't care what ya say.. A chicken in the "Da Vinci" pose is funny as hell.

I'll hate rigging this cause personally I like my chicken boneless.
matttess
Years of Service
User Offline
why not put bones in it? it would be pretty cool chasing a chicken LOL.and have it so if it gets shot it dies and turns into a cooked chicken...mmmmmmm chicken.....

FOR FREE STATIC MODELS FPSC READY AND IN .MS3D FORMAT GO TO [href]http//:www.free3dmodels.freewebsitehosting.com[/href] !!!!!!
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 8th May 2006 20:16
I'm thinkin.....Redneck Rampage.

Crazy Grandpa
code master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2006 21:21
cool chicken.

"I don't bite her, i just slobber on her" "I remember things as well as a retarded goldfish, who just swam through the chicago river"

Maeko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2006 03:28
Quote: "I'm thinkin.....Redneck Rampage."

Or Serious Sam II. Yes, you shoot chickens in the game, they fly up, and turned into cooked chicken.

Give a man some bullets, and he'll want a gun. Give a man a gun and he'll be giving away the bullets!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 10:34:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 10:34:07