Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Custom Rigging Possible?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have seen the Character files and I even viewed a tutorial on rigging a model for FPSC, but I have a question about that...Can you edit the animations so that each model you make move differently? I figure that you probably have to keep the same amount of frames for the movements, but I am just curious to see if it is possible.

Also, I'm curious to see if you guys know of a good modeling tutorial, because my bodies turn out horrid *shudders*.
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Yep you can certainly change the animations to anything you want. You would be well advised to keep the frames numbers the same, unless you really know what you're doing. Otherwise you'll have to redefine each animation index number in the character's fpe file.

But the short answer is yes, any type of custom animation is possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My FPSC stuff at http://hyrumark.zftp.com/FPSC/hyrumarkfpsc.htm
Sicksinz
Years of Service
User Offline
Cool. Thanks alot. I'll check into the fpe files too so that I can see what all I can do with that too.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 10:25:50
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 10:25:50