Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / New Help - DBPRO - version 6 update - help system

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
With the latest update of DB Pro improvements to the help system are stated and originally when looking around the website I am sure I saw a pretty cool MAC type help system. After updating to version 6 I found the help system still looks the same as earlier versions still with some of the errors in previous versions. Am I missing something?

Ahhr Chrr Chr Ahhrrr CHrAhhr Chrr Chr Ahhrrr CHrAhhr Chrr Chr Ahhrrr CHrAhhr ChrrAhhr Chrr Chr Ahhrrr CHrAhhr Chrr Chr Ahhrrr CHr Chr AhhrrrAhhr Chrr Chr Ahhrrr CHr CHr
spooky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2006 01:03
Have you read latest newsletter?

http://www.thegamecreators.com/data/newsletter/newsletter_issue_40.html

All is revealed in there. Basically have to wait until V6.1 and possibly longer.

Boo!
tlo
Years of Service
User Offline
Doh, number of times I looked, I couldn't see the link, thanks for the feedback.

Ahhr Chrr Chr Ahhrrr CHrAhhr Chrr Chr Ahhrrr CHrAhhr Chrr Chr Ahhrrr CHrAhhr ChrrAhhr Chrr Chr Ahhrrr CHrAhhr Chrr Chr Ahhrrr CHr Chr AhhrrrAhhr Chrr Chr Ahhrrr CHr CHr
The Master
Years of Service
User Offline
you do know at the top of the page uner thegamecreators it says

"Hot: Dark AI Preview — May Newsletter — FPSC Screen Shot Compo — TGC Game Making Magazine

No Pain No Gain
DELL 800MHZ 1GB RAM PENTIUM 4 MICROSOFT XP SP2

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 23:23:51
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 23:23:51