Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / our website/demo game/screenshots

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, May I say hello. I am Lagato I want to share with you my website for FPSC. http://fpscgamesready.u55.biz/HomePage This is it, but theres more to it than just being a website. You come there to give out your finished games and full length finished games, and demos and screenshots to give to other members or sell, whichever you prefer.

But it's mainly there to promote the FPSC product by showing new members of my site who do not use the tool what it can do and hopefully increase people buying the tool. All communicating is done by our forum, and we want to invite you to come and we hope you visit.

we have screenshots in the lil download button in this post, so if you want you can just check to see what were doing but as said in the forum description come here to show off your content, games, websites etc.

Hope to see you

PS: sorry for it being on a hoster thats free but untill i get my webspace from my old hoster I can't transfer my website yet.

Lagato

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Lagato
Years of Service
User Offline
EDIT:: soryy i accidently put demo game in the title and I didnt mean to.

Hello, May I say hello. I am Lagato I want to share with you my website for FPSC. http://fpscgamesready.u55.biz/HomePage This is it, but theres more to it than just being a website. You come there to give out your finished games and full length finished games, and demos and screenshots to give to other members or sell, whichever you prefer.

But it\'s mainly there to promote the FPSC product by showing new members of my site who do not use the tool what it can do and hopefully increase people buying the tool. All communicating is done by our forum, and we want to invite you to come and we hope you visit.

we have screenshots in the lil download button in this post, so if you want you can just check to see what were doing but as said in the forum description come here to show off your content, games, websites etc.

Hope to see you

PS: sorry for it being on a hoster thats free but untill i get my webspace from my old hoster I can\'t transfer my website yet.

Lagato
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2006 09:48
You need to post your screenshots in .jpg format.Nobody is going to download a .zip file without at least seeing a screenie first.
Also,if you post your screenshots in .jpg format we can view them quickly and give you our opinion.

FLa
Where you can find my demo:http://www.savefile.com/files/6970524

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 12:16:54
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 12:16:54