Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Multiple Texture Maps

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i have this model i created in MAX and converted to X. It has multiple texture maps when i render to texture. From what i've seen in FPE files, one must specify the texture, am i able to specify more than one, if so, how? I'm also having trouble gettin this model to show up once compiled, it shows up on the enity list and i'm able to select it but after compiling i dont see it, i figured these multiple textures MIGHT be why. Any feedback anyone?

Illusion
X-Fleet.net
XFS Illusion
Years of Service
User Offline
For the record, i have managed to export other models from 3ds, as youll see from the screenshot attached here, a model of the Stealth ingame.

Illusion
X-Fleet.net

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2006 21:48
in the test game with multiple textures its textured,when built game you will have to place all the texture files near the .dbo file in the same folder.

else it wont have multiple textures.

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it was too beatifull to look at...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 12:23:35
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 12:23:35