Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / How I get this model in FPSC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I created a sofa with milkshape but I don't have idea how to get this in fpsc. Heres x file...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
The Game Creator
Years of Service
User Offline
And heres MS3D model..

Attachments

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2006 04:01
Download the free FPSC entity creator on the FPSC downloads page.It's where you got the demo.
Watch the video tutorial that comes with it and you will be importing your own entities in no time.
I could try to explain it to you but the tutorial will do a much better job.
If you have any questions after you watch the tutorial feel free to ask them and I will do my best to answer them.

FLa
Where you can find my demo:http://www.savefile.com/files/6970524
Sinistar
Years of Service
User Offline
If you have a texture for it I'll make it an entity for you.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2006 11:12
That's cool,Sinistar.
I just want the newcomers to watch the video.Then they will have the general idea when it comes to importing entites.Chances are if they are serious about it they will buy ECSPro,Signs III and (plug,plug) MagicFPS,all of which I recommend highly and use on a regualar basis.
That,and the video explains better than I can the process of importing an entity.
I do have an idea,though...

FLa
The Game Creator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2006 11:29 Edited at: 21st May 2006 11:29
Here is texture...

Attachments

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2006 11:44
I can tell you right now that texture won't work well with the couch.I just tried it and it comes out looking like a red block.
Maybe Sinsitar can find a decent texture for you.
Don't feel bad.It's just sometimes if you try to create a model and use one solid color for a texture it happens.The model itself isn't bad at all.
When I first started importing entities I had the same problem.
There are some threads on the forums that deal with texturing,UV mapping and so forth.Read up on them.They have some useful information.
Texturing isn't my strong suit so I will let someone else with a better understanding of it assist you further.
It is a nice start.Read a couple of tuts,practice a little and you will be churning out good stuff in no time.
If you need a couch right away,Essal has a matching couch and chair available.You can find it in the threads "Free stuff" (a sticky at the top) or "Free stuff now...and more coming" down below here somewhere.Sorry I wasn't any help.

FLa

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 12:23:26
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 12:23:26