Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / other solution for use multiples textures???

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2006 19:56
hi all!

i want to know if there is a solution to use objects with multiples textures in fps??
because peoples said not write the texture name in texturepath but when i compil my game i loose my textures!! and i don't know use uv mapping! someone can help please!! it's realy a pbs that fps can't use multiples textures onjects! there is a solution or not????

thanks
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2006 20:32
when you build your game, you have to manually copy over the textures to your multi-textured object, in the exact same folders as they were before.

David Thomas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2006 01:36
thank for reply but it doesn't work!!!

i copied my textures in the same folder when i build my game like you said me but my object is always white!! my texture are in dds format, i tried in jpg and bmp and it's the same thing. i don't understand

why it doesn't work?????
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2006 01:41
the elements of the object need to be assigned different materials in your modeller, if you have Milkshape, that does it very well, and then the diffuse map (texture) for those materials are the ones you should include in the models directory when running FPSC

-Jon

RedCore // www.redcore.uni.cc
David Thomas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2006 01:44
thank you jon, but i don't understand very well that things!! i have milkshape but it's really difficult!

so i tried to find others solutions!!!
David Thomas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2006 01:47
have you got a tutorial to do that??????
to use with milkshape?
matttess
Years of Service
User Offline
*sigh* just use microsoft picture it or something to put both textures into 1 then just perfect that in milkshape cos it will get changed slightly

FOR FREE STATIC MODELS FPSC READY AND IN .MS3D FORMAT GO TO [href]http//:www.free3dmodels.freewebsitehosting.com[/href] !!!!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 12:19:50
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 12:19:50