Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Free Floor Segment Pack 1

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Here is a floor segment pack I put together from textures I downloaded from the internet. The texture artists state that their artwork can be used in any type of game or multimedia presentation, as long as there is no charge for it (hence, no commercial applications) I am attaching a screen shot of a patchwork of the segments within a game screen. The actual segments are in the next message post. I made these with Signs II.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Coolray
Years of Service
User Offline
Here is the Floor Segment Pack. Sorry it took so long, by I waited all night for the first post to show up so I could post the zip file in the same thread. Just unzip the whole folder in the FPSC segment folder as shown here...
C:\Program Files\The Game Creators\FPS Creator\Files\segments\Floor Segment Pack1
Again, this floor segment pack was put together from textures I downloaded from the internet. The texture artists state that their artwork can be used in any type of game or multimedia presentation, as long as there is no charge for it (hence, no commercial applications)
Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2006 18:05
try attaching the file dude...

or is it just hidden?.-.......

Check out http://www.freewebs.com/lasse-b for free Stuff for FPSC
Coolray
Years of Service
User Offline
Here is the Floor Segment Pack, including the attachment. Sorry it took so long, by I waited all night for the first post to show up so I could post the zip file in the same thread. Just unzip the whole folder in the FPSC segment folder as shown here...
C:\Program Files\The Game Creators\FPS Creator\Files\segments\Floor Segment Pack1
Again, this floor segment pack was put together from textures I downloaded from the internet. The texture artists state that their artwork can be used in any type of game or multimedia presentation, as long as there is no charge for it (hence, no commercial applications)

Attachments

Coolray
Years of Service
User Offline
I have broken down the zip file to 5 smaller zips to aide in downloading the segment pack. Here is number 1...

Just unzip the whole folder in the FPSC segment folder as shown here...

Attachments

Coolray
Years of Service
User Offline
I have broken up the floor segment pach=k into 5 smaller zips. Here is number 2. Just unzip the whole folder in the FPSC segment folder as shown here...

Attachments

indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2006 09:09
just post once and wait for the moderator to approve your post, in time you will lose this newbie status and posts will not have to be checked.

you posted like 5 times with the same content, no harm done but keep it in mind.

If no-one gives your an answer to a question you have asked, consider:- Is your question clear.- Did you ask nicely.- Are you showing any effort to solve the problem yourself 
Coolray
Years of Service
User Offline
Here is the third part of the Floor Segment Pack 1 download described above... Just unzip the whole folder in the FPSC segment folder as shown here...

Attachments

Coolray
Years of Service
User Offline
Part 4 of the Floor Segment Pack is now ready for download...
Just unzip the whole folder in the FPSC segment folder as shown here...

Attachments

Coolray
Years of Service
User Offline
Here is the last part of the Floor Segment Pack 1... Just unzip the whole folder in the FPSC segment folder as shown here...

Attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 14:28:05
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 14:28:05