Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Want to BUY a Weapon Pack

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2006 21:09 Edited at: 26th May 2006 21:09
Ok, I always see people begging for weapons and stuff on the forums...I'll admit, I've done it too...but, now I've decided that I want to make a game possibley for commercial purposes and wish to hire someone to make a weapon pack for FPSC. I'm looking for all kinds of guns, so post any ideas you have and/or screenshots of your OWN work and we'll work something out. I am willing to pay for a well-made weapon pack through PayPal. Price can be sorted out according to the size and quality of the weapon pack. Thank you for your time

"I came here to do two things: chew bubble gum and kick ass.....and I am all out of bubble gum."
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2006 21:11
WOW,

a n00b who actualy wants to make a deal instead of moaning?

im dreaming right?WAKE ME UP!

Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2006 21:19
I'm making a WWII model pack...

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=79863&b=24

But its only just beginning, and it requires the help of others in the community (Jon Fletcher to texure )

AE

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2006 21:36
AE, who is going to UV map your models?

Evil Star
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2006 22:06
*punches master mind in the face* well I'm certainly not dreaming
(if you didn't get that go see red vs blue, season 2 I think)

Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2006 22:08
I'm hoping it will be John Fletcher. The deal he does the texturing, mapping and possibly animating and i'll find the reference material, model and make the guns FPSC-ready.

AE

freakshow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2006 22:08
wow master mind you just love pissin ppl off dont you??
Evil Star
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2006 22:12
*points to post above AE's* Ahem

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2006 23:34
Quote: "wow master mind you just love pissin ppl off dont you?? "

Well.Sort of yes.

Quote: "*punches master mind in the face* well I'm certainly not dreaming
(if you didn't get that go see red vs blue, season 2 I think)"

OK,i aint dreaming.its a nightmare i cant wake up from!!!!

Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2006 00:19
corepak vol. 2 will have many weapons, of different categories:

-Modern
-Futuristic
-Melee (Swords, axes, etc.)

all with and without hands

Quote: "I'm hoping it will be John Fletcher. The deal he does the texturing, mapping and possibly animating and i'll find the reference material, model and make the guns FPSC-ready"

all in time my good man, i have alot on my plate right now, but when the time comes, it should be easy enough

Quote: "AE, who is going to UV map your models?"

lol, there is a huge sense of nil ability to UV map on these forums, is it seriously that hard to do in other programs besides max? i just find it annoying

-Jon

RedCore // www.redcore.uni.cc
Foxhound7
Years of Service
User Offline
In regards to what I'm looking for, I'm not looking for a weapon pack for one specified era (i.e. WW2, Future, Wild West, etc.), but instead a compilation of weapons from many different eras. A few weapons I'm looking for include...

1) BAR
2) Double Barrel Shotgun
3) Snub Nosed Revolver
4) Unique Futuristic Weapons (i.e. Plasma Rifles, Sub-Machine Guns, Sonic Weapons, Assault Rifles, etc.)

NOTE: I must be able to use all items within the pack for commercial purposes.

If you have screenshots of any of your work, feel free to post them and I will let you know if they are what I am looking for.

Thanks again.

"I came here to do two things: chew bubble gum and kick ass.....and I am all out of bubble gum."
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2006 01:21
Are you asking for exclusive rights to these models? If so, the price usually goes up quite dramatically do to the inability of the artist to make more than one sale on the media.

Quote: "lol, there is a huge sense of nil ability to UV map on these forums, is it seriously that hard to do in other programs besides max? i just find it annoying "

I have no problem creating the UV Map in UU3D; I wouldn't use anything else.

-Keith

Foxhound7
Years of Service
User Offline
If the cost to reserve exclusive rights to the pack was within my price range then yes I would purchase the exclusive rights, however, if it is not, then I would simply purchase the media itself. If I wanted something that would be unique to my game then I might purchase the exclusive rights to that media separately.

And jon, as soon as you have some screenshots from your next pack please send them, I look forward to seeing what ideas are bouncing around inside your head.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 12:16:04
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 12:16:04