Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Attachment's in post

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
H I have compressed my file which now is 8.85 mb, but the uploader says its too big to upload. I'm using Winrar, and haven't tried to upload before, well not such a large file anyway, am I doing something wrong, or is the uploader not working.

While I'm at it, in the past I have tried to put a webpage link on my post, without success, could anyone tell me how I go about that also.

Thanks !!!!!!

Ant
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "
While I'm at it, in the past I have tried to put a webpage link on my post, without success, could anyone tell me how I go about that also
"

Ok just figured out my second question, so please disregard !!!!

But I'm still having trouble uploading, not sure if it's my copy of winrar which is the evaluation copy.

What's the best free compression software ?
RUCCUS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2006 22:50 Edited at: 28th May 2006 22:50
Thats strange since the max is 50bm per upload. Might want to retry and see what happens.

As far as links go, you use the href tag.

To make a link to google, you'd use this code;

Resulting in: http://www.google.ca

To make a named link to google, you'd use this code:

Resulting in: google

<EDIT>

Winrar is one of the best, that shouldnt be the problem. Like I said, try re-compressing the files and uploading them again.

Ant
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey thanks Ruccus, could you just try and upload something on this thread and let me know if it's the uploader or me ?

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Ant
Years of Service
User Offline
Strange I didnt even attach that, my computer has a gremlin in it. lol

But it wont let me upload my 8.8mb file for my space invader thread, unless my spyware programs are blocking them, dam computers.

Grrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 23:31:08
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 23:31:08