Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Stuff on turbosquid fpsc ready?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2006 15:09
is the stuff on turbosquid fpsc ready? I dont know how to make 3d models ive never heard about into fpsc ready models, and i would make my own if i knew how. (any tutorials?)

Teh w0rld is a m3ss
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2006 17:43
The only things on Turbosquid that are FPSC-ready (as far as I know) are my WWII Pack, and Jon's Core Pack 1.

-Keith

Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2006 20:17
yeh, although in my pack, i have provided the .3ds files (i think) but they can be easily converted.

Turbosquid isnt some cheap market for stuff like FPSC (although some of it is cheap and affordable) it is actually designed for the sole purpose of providing commercial quality media/plugins etc. for advanced film making and games development etc.

its best if you learn about 3d formats, so that you can determine HOW you can make the models on turbosquid FPSC ready, with the right tools, its down to you

-Jon

alterative, no images:
http://h1.ripway.com/Fletch06/solutions.htm
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2006 21:52
Doesn't Tim's E.C.S. Pro take .3DS format now?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 14:20:46
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 14:20:46