Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Rifle With Melee Attack

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2006 21:24
Hello im working on an rifle with mellee attack. It can be done because ive seen sords and rifles. so insted of zoom on a rifle it melee attacks

http://www.allenthinks.com
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2006 22:14 Edited at: 1st Jun 2006 22:18
that wont work dude. simple as that.

first off, you cant have variable range on a weapon.

secondly, you'll either have no muzzle flash on the rifle, or muzzle flash on the melee.

you be better off making a rifle with projectile attack, and a rifle with melee. then the player can switch between the two, depending on how subtle they need to be.

multiple/secondary attacks are not possible within the current limitations of FPSC.

although.. (this is the edit), I don't want to make you negative, you might find a solution, so.... give it a go.

"Guns for show, knives for a pro."
Dodic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2006 22:15
It`s great to be informed about it, please do post again when you have some screenshots or something more to show to us.

Sig. pics are only increasing the loading time of the threads, so why have them...
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2006 00:45
sounds cool

but i'm not sure it can be done....

"I alone walk the valley of shadow and death, and I fear no evil, for I'm the meanest Son Of A Bitch in the valley"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 14:30:36
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 14:30:36