Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Newbie with question on Blue Gui - can it do what I want ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi - nice to join in what looks like a very creative and friendly forum. Cutting to the chase - I'm not new to programming but I am new to DBpro. I'm not wanting to create a game but an application to browse websites, retrieve values from the web pages, update boxes on the page with figures, possibly click buttons within the page. A bit like the automated form fillers such as the Google Toolbar provide. I'm just beginning the tutorials but I'm not even sure if these things are possible. Does anyone know before I spend many hours studying? Thanks in advance for any input.
Thebeely
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2006 23:54
I believe you can't do it with BlueGUI. It has only basic web browser functions.

ConorH
Years of Service
User Offline
There is a HTTP dll kicking about, so I suppose if you wrote a loader and parsed webpages, you could send some data back to the web server.

Dunno if it can do that tho. So no, I don't think you can, not yet

its my new rat tail dog!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 01:22:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 01:22:07