Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / I need something, reward offered...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2006 21:39
i was wondering if you could make blood gush from a dead enemy like in this screenshot from Aliens Versus Predator 2?

If this can't be done now, if someone could give me a way to do it, i will give them: More music, More Segments, More posters/signs, and i will give them i liscence letting them sell my crosshairs in any pack of FPSC media.

"I alone walk the valley of shadow and death, and I fear no evil, for I'm the meanest Son Of A Bitch in the valley"

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2006 09:05
please someone help me...

"I alone walk the valley of shadow and death, and I fear no evil, for I'm the meanest Son Of A Bitch in the valley"
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2006 09:16
This sounds like a job for...

The Sonic Fast Uber Swooper Insane-o-matic discomboldulated canceric super powered killing machine of god wrath and fury... Mrrrrrr Love!
Its Love, buddy love.

Okay, technically you can rundecal at death... or you can have the model made so that there is like a plane on his back which you can alttexture as blood on death.

We all have our inner noob. Join the NJL, and have more fun!
I believe society is flawed; our notions on life, on child rearing, stem too far back to be of relevance in this day and time.
Sunflash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2006 09:17
You could mabye fiddle around with making a decal appear when the character dies. This would be done with scripts of course.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 14:30:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 14:30:07