Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Need a coding partner

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Im new, still cant figure out how to use this thing, I would appreciate if some1 taught me step by step Live (MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, AIM Messenger), Any other type of Instant Messenging, I'd be glad to install if some1 pls help me figure out how to use this. I've tried tons of tutorials, I always get lost at some point If anyone wants to do me this favor, please reply
Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
Don't get a coding partner, they will boil your rabbit in a hot pot of water, and try to kill your missis.

X Trade
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2006 14:22 Edited at: 7th Jun 2006 14:22
i'll help you. Add me on MSN (XTrade@DSL.pipex.com). E-mail me if you have problems adding me

i've done this kind of thing for people before I think last time the person is now a better coder than me.

just a few basic 'lessons' and stuff on coding practise, writing a basic app, etc. I'd be happy to help

www.AoFP.co.uk
Moe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2006 03:54
someone should make a tutorial-bot program....
I think i'll start working on that actually

parrot
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2006 07:52
interesting, a tutorial bot.

Well, I technically have an AIM library I've already developed with Java. Not 100% feature complete, but more than capable of creating a bot.

"Using Unix is the computing equivalent of listening only to music by David Cassidy" - Rob Pike

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 01:25:19
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 01:25:19