Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
sketchup? were can u get that?

~*~princess~*~
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 02:12
http://www.sketchup.com/

flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 04:25 Edited at: 19th Jun 2006 04:27
muwhaha, they just camer out with a new version witch has a smothing tool!!!! i made this orc head with it!!!! (its kinda a remake of the light orc in 3d dimensional chat..."

EDIT: oh, btw, this is kinda annoyig, but exported .3ds with a texture applied to them, will work in DBP (if any one cares) its only when converted to .x that they loose their texture, and i dont know why...

dont assume cause ull make an ass out of you and me!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
jordmans
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 11:41
lol flashing ur kinda hiacking my thread u know..
but ur orc makes me think about runescape

AUP -Do not post anything considered "adult" material. Please choose a less violent signature. thanks
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 19:26
oh, woop, sorry. i thought we had moved to sketchup talk, my bad.

dont assume cause ull make an ass out of you and me!
LEXUS
Years of Service
User Offline
jordman please please please release this i am so gagging for a disco scene in my game, im making a game on the crew i roll with and its perfect seeing as this is our scene!!! if it cant be done dows anyone know where i can get some club equipment!!
jordmans
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2006 18:24
i cant continue my packs...as i have problems with the texutes ...i need someone who can uv map them..im really sorry

AUP -Do not post anything considered "adult" material. Please choose a less violent signature. thanks
MaarX
Years of Service
User Offline
I ... Can... Merge/UV map/ whateveritscalled... Those... Textures... Just....as...i ... Did... for .... Knight of Hell...

Just send your models+textures to starhound5@hotmail.com and i'll make them one and FPSC ready... Models preferably in .X or .3dS

Ook nederlander
LEXUS
Years of Service
User Offline
omg i so wanted these!! i started a new topic requesting if anyone can make these and some others characters, but havent got a very good response. please let starmaart try
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 05:22
jordmans,
You can always post what you have done or a link to it here.Maybe someone will finish it for you.

jordmans
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2006 22:33
yeah but then they may release it as there own...i really want to do something for all the people of this forum...

MaarX
Years of Service
User Offline
If you send them to my mail, I texture them using a single texture and I send you the FPSC ready files withing 2 days or so... starhound5@hotmail.com is my mail. It IS and stays your model, and you'll be the one that releases it.
jordmans
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2006 00:09 Edited at: 3rd Jul 2006 00:27
thx to starmaart the pack will come out soon...i love that guy...think il be gay from now on lol. well anyway...me and starmaart are gonna work on it so it will be availeble for everone on this forum =)

ps:not much work anymore..im finishing the bar and the drive deck.i have to admit that im getting a bit tired of this pack so there wont be much dj stuff...but u can all make a sterio...just make a cube and use a texture on it...its as simple as that

Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2006 00:22
Quote: "AUP -Do not post anything considered "adult" material. Please choose a less violent signature. thanks"

I find that rather STUPID. this software is violent. people are more likely to be offended by thw software than his old sig!

other than that... great job, I've been looking forward to this! any expected release date?

jordmans
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2006 00:28
hmm...il try to get it finished before i go on vacation for 2 weeks..but i got 1 week left..that should be enough...i hope starmaart has some time too cause without him no pack..so please give him some credit...really great that he helped me with this

Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2006 00:49
what exacly is starmaart doing? I might be able to help if he's busy...

jordmans
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2006 12:46
he UV maps the models...and guess what...it just worked.. =)
the bar is almost finished btw

MaarX
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm not really busy atm but I'm having serious problems with scripting... lol for the contest
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2006 16:08
well, i dont know if u use DBP, but the new upgrade for that program will support skethup files.......... but nothing on fpsc.

Your signature has been erased by a mod
jordmans
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2006 11:10
ok i returned from my 2 weeks of vacation in salou (spain)
sorry for all the time u have to wait..il be working on it again...its really almost ready but i have to wait for starmaart now..anyway...hope u all diddnt lose interest in this pack

MaarX
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmmm... I'm still alive

I can continue texturing... But I can't test it ingame for you (You have to do that yourself as I'm on vacation now)
jordmans
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2006 22:23
testing them is no problem at all....thats the part were u can be proud or dissapointed but il talk to u messenger when u get back...and enjoy your holiday

MaarX
Years of Service
User Offline
Well... send the files per email (or one at a time..., whatever u want) and I'll do my best Btw I'm online right now...
Mike J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2006 18:48
@jordmans

If you like SketchUp, please check out my post in the WIP forum at

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=87591&b=8

Thanks!

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 08:18:57