Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Bubble Guy - a 3D platformer

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2006 02:09
The game runs too fast. Can you slow down the pace of it?

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
1GB DDR-SDRAM (May increase to 2GB one day)
512MB ATI Radeon X1800 Series - Finally! A card that does pixel shaders correctly!
Image All
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2006 19:39
Is that the latest version you're running? That would proove that sync rate isn't working! It drives me crazy..

I'll use timer-based movement as soon as I can figure out the logic behind it and what kind of operations to do in order to get the right amount of movement.

Update: yay a titlescreen Now that you can start up, play, quit, play, quit, and exit, I figure it's time to release the Alpha of version 3. It's still alpha because the skysphere texture only wants to load once
Now, with this new version, you can start up the game and see the titlescreen. You can configure what to use for jumping, and choose to play or quit. There is a confirmation screen if you want to quit Ingame, you can nolonger use the escape key to end the game, or even to return to the titlescreen; you have to access the pause screen [M] and select "Quit" -> "Yes". If you have set jumping to the spacebar, you can leftclick with the mouse to activate--or deactivate--Free Camera Mode, while if you have jumping set to Mouse you must use the right mouse button.

yay

FunkyStickmen: Battle of the Races (1%)

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Image All
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2006 19:40 Edited at: 24th Jun 2006 19:42
Oh and to access the second world, simply rename "Couse.dat" and "Course2.dat" to "Course1.dat" and "Course.dat" respectively.

And nobody steal meh media =.=

FunkyStickmen: Battle of the Races (1%)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 14:29:55
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 14:29:55