Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
how do I change crosshair from defult to custom very nooby question

This chainsaw made for chopeing and thats just will do...Ahhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2006 21:25
In the Gamecore folder you will find a folder named crosshairs.
You won't have any in there so you will have to make your own or download them from around here.There are a couple of free crosshair packs available around here and AE has a crosshair pack for sale.Just click on his sig.
When you put your crosshairs in the above folder,copy one,go to the folder that has the gun whose crosshair you want to change,change the name of the crosshair file,paste your new crosshair there and make sure the name of the new crosshair is crosshair.

killer gamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Ah thanxs

This chainsaw made for chopeing and thats just will do...Ahhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2006 09:51
You're welcome.

KIWIDOGGIE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2006 14:17
But it may change all of them ... i found out go to the wepon that you choose and download "dds converter 2" and then make it a jpg file edit it then return it into a dds file.

I have dds converter but i don't have the setup file srry.

just google it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 16:31:52
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 16:31:52