Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / FPSC Menu Maker

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2006 15:12
Is there a Menu maker for FPSC?
when i try to change the menu for multiplayer it always get set to singelplayer and i need to reinstall it to Bulid Multiplayer games

I really need a menu maker so i don't have to use the basic menu for multiplayer

Wii are the Revolution
MaarX
Years of Service
User Offline
Not that I know, but you can customize a lot in the 'Files\Gamecore' folder

First you build your game... Next:

- Your folder 'Files\gamecore\backdrops\Basic' contains your game background image if you replace all these 3 files with your own images, you have your own background ingame. (To open/edit/save .DDS Files, use DXTBmp... Google for it)

- Next you have a 'Files\gamecore\huds' in there, you see some .DDS files (Open/Edit/Save with DXTBmp) by replacing these .DDS files, you can have your own Pointer and Loading bar.
Just convert your Loading bar, or Pointer to .DDS format and replace the old files ('Pointer.dds', 'Loadingbar.dds' and 'Loadingbarbox.dds') with your new files.

- You also have a 'Files\languagebank\english\gamecore\backdrops\basic' folder
here you see another lots of .DDS files. These represent all the buttons in your game. Just replace them with your .DDS buttons and you have your custom buttons.

- Last, but not least you have a folder 'Files\audiobank\music\generic' if you replace 'Incident.wav' with your own .WAV file, you have your own game background sound rather than the irritating default. A handy audio converter tool is 'Audacity' you can convert .MP3 to .WAV

(If this last one doesn't work, try checking 'Files\audiobank\music\' for other folders - check these folders and if they contain 'Incident.WAV',replace it with your .WAV

- Another Note on the buttons:

There's a folder called: arenapage.FPI in 'Files\languagebank\english\gamebank\arenagame', open it with an text editor. Then you see that most of the lines start with: ':state=0:hudreset,hudx=10,hudy=10,hudimage=languagebank\english\gamecore\backdrops\basic\gamemenu.tga,hudname=title1,hudmake=display'. Now to change positions of your buttons, you have to change the 'hudx=..' and the 'hudy=..' numbers. Where hudx = the X position of the button 'gamemenu.tga' (actually gamemenu.dds but its a bug or somthing - don't worry about it) and hudy - the Y position of the button 'gamemenu.tga'

This is all the help I can offer ... Hope it helped

Please correct me if I have anything wrong

Hmmm that was a lot of typing
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2006 18:24
Merranvo made one.

Merranvo are you there?

[href]gamemasterengine.galekus.com[/href]
or in the WIP forums.(MMlevel is back!)
KIWIDOGGIE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2006 18:37
Im with slazor i do know how to change the look but the same klunky feel is there.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 16:35:59
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 16:35:59