Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / N00b :: Simple car, Simple terrein

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey
Im demoing DBP
im trying to create a go-anyware driving sim
But first i want to make a very simple Car+Terrein=Drive Game

The car needs to be able to drive around like a real one
im a good 3D modeler and have the car and large terrein waiting to be added (.3ds format, and switch to .x)

Is there an example anywhere? or maby a tutorial
Ive tryed the limit rush tutorial, but theres too much other stuff going on (lol, wow im simple)

And dont give me any "learn how to program first" BS ...ive craeated some other games with it, but it seems car physics is the hardest

ive looked in code base, but im just having bad luck !

thanks
Rusty

n00b.Full stop
monotonic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2006 19:52
If you want realistic car physics I would reccomend looking into newton, it has a real good vehicle pyhsics simulation. You can find it on these foums somewhere just do a search in the darkbasic professional and/or the program announcements forums.

My W.I.P project
Lukas W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2006 20:44
or you could check TMC's website out. but unfortunately it's no longer available. hahahahahaha

http://web.archive.org/web/20020809191303/www.vapournet.com/maskedcoder/downloads.html

ANYWAY, you are lucky i still have this laying around on my computer. it's dbc, but i'm sure you can convert it to dbpro if that is what you are using!

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 01:30:06
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 01:30:06