Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Free Asain Style Model

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello FPS community. First off thank you all for the knowledge you share within this community. I've sifted through tidbits of information posted here and I've finally got my feet planted on learning the core aspects of game design. As a nOOb it’s very confusing to begin bringing your visions to life without the knowledge of how to start. Since I’ve started reading post here, I’ve learned the basic principles of 3d object creation and how to apply these objects within a rendered environment.

Here is my first free model for the community, I know its not much but I am very excited and pleased with the results because it opens the flood gates for creativity and a desire to model more complex objects. Let me know what you think!

SaintAreon

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 11:56
Wow very nice gazeebo, and great way to win with the community. Everyone loves free and I'm glad you're willing to share and at the same time hone your skills. Welcome to the forum.

Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 12:06
Thank you , I love stuff like that.

AsPiEs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 15:34
very nice !
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 16:38
Thank you, and welcome.

Crazy Grandpa
Saint Areon
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you all for the warm welcome; I look forward to sharing my creations with the community. I’m using Milkeshape 3D to create my models; I’ve found its a little easier to create usable objects quickly as compared to 3DS Max. Here is an image of the next free model I am working on, let me know what you think!

SaintAreon

Saint Areon
Years of Service
User Offline
Here is my
Quote: "Asian Wall Scroll"
model, again free to use and edit anyway you like. This model is FPS ready; just drop it in your User folder and your ready to go. Umm can anyone guess what type of atmosphere I am trying to represent . Enjoy

SaintAreon

Attachments

kraM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2006 09:02
Ah, Young grasshopper I see a great Dojo in our near future.

Nice work Areon! Thanks

Surfin' The Apocalypse
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2006 16:49
Yeah...

Newest game release:

Shoot the Ninja!Now in a Dojo!

can you hit one?

Many tales has bein told about me,and there where i came from.Most bad ones are true.The good ones are false...

Join the dark side and be a legend...
Saint Areon
Years of Service
User Offline
Add a bit of elegance to your bloody massacre game . Here is an elegant "Asian Bowl" royalty free to use and FPS ready, just drag and drop to the user folder; enjoy.
Saint Areon

Attachments

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2006 00:24
Well people have been getting tired of seeing in FPSC WW2 stuff, Scifi stuff, Then lots of media was made for Zombies, and some are tiring of that, so I think your contributions are accually helping to create a new genre for us to work with. Great job!

Saint Areon
Years of Service
User Offline
This next model "Asian Vase" makes use of the "Spark" decal to make a more realistic bullet collision (sorry I did not add decals to my last models; I am just now toying with the bullet collisions ). Same royalty free deal as the above models; just drop into your entitybank/user folder and your good to go. Enjoy!

SaintAreon

Attachments

Saint Areon
Years of Service
User Offline
Here is a slightly different type of wall art as compared to what if seen out in the "free models market ". This model will spark and fade away if it is destroyed; it also combines two models at separate (x,y) axis points while utilizing a low polly count. Enjoy!

SaintAreon

Attachments

Saint Areon
Years of Service
User Offline
Here is another free model that I am thinking about animating to open and close . Its called "Asian Shoji" and I really had fun making this one. This model use's the spark decal and it is set to {materialindex = 0} that way it doesn’t make a peep if you bump into it (It took me forever to figure out how to keep it silent if a player has a collision with it). I hope you have fun with it! Oh and
Quote: "BTW FORUM MODERATORS"
can someone please change the name of this thread to "Free Asian Models", thank you.

SaintAreon

Attachments

Saint Areon
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok here’s the next free model “Asian Plate”. This model itself is nothing spectacular, but try shooting it (nice metal bullet holes with spark effect!!) Since I am learning FPS as I am going, I've decided once I get finished with my first round of free models I will repack everything in a nifty little ZIP, re-texture the models, add some additional skins to use, and add the visual decal effects. If anyone has any Ideas for the next "Asian Style Models" feel free to post what you need and ill see what I can do . Enjoy!!

SaintAreon

Attachments

Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2006 18:35
Very Cool Stuff indeed!

Check out http://www.freewebs.com/lasse-b for free Stuff for FPSC
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2006 12:39
Nice models! keep up the good work!

kraM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2006 09:55
Just a bump....

Again Good Work SaintAreon!

Surfin' The Apocalypse
rko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2006 23:50
Thanks for all the great stuffs. The next 'Shadow Warrior' should be a piece of cake with FPSC n ur models BANJAI!!

~~ Life wasn't meant to be 2d ~~
Saint Areon
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you all for the warm complements . Ok here is the next free model "Asian Lamp" with bullet collisions and sparks! Enjoy . BTW can someone please give me a few new ideas for asian style models.

SaintAreon

Attachments

Saint Areon
Years of Service
User Offline
This next free model is "Asian Lamp" with a new skin. I have made it a separate entity to add as a room filler instead of just adding the TGA. Enjoy .

SaintAreon

Attachments

Saint Areon
Years of Service
User Offline
I know I should have taken more time to research this and hopefully I wont be flamed to bad for asking . The entity’s that come with the standard FPS software have their own texture skins. My question is if you create your own texture skins can they be distributed? The reason I am asking is I have made some of my own texture skins that work well to go with the Asian theme, but before I distribute these I need to make sure it is ok. Here is a sample picture of one of my custom skins for the "modtables3" entity.

SaintAreon

Saint Areon
Years of Service
User Offline
This next model is "Asian Picture" and it is a stick to wall model . Again sparks and bullet hole effects are added for realistic bullet collisions. Enjoy!

SaintAreon

Attachments

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2006 13:29
That's some sweet looking stuff.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 18:37:38
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 18:37:38