Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I just brougt an old jetpack someone made but ever time I try to use it it just stays there like a static objects but whene its dynamic I push it like a regulare object what do I do?!

This chainsaw made for chopeing and thats just will do...Ahhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 13:29
not buy jetpacks when theres free ones on the forums?

http://ninjasoftforum.proboards107.com
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 15:14
killer gamer,

You may have to provide more information - For instance : about which Jetpack you are talikng about.

All the ones I have seen or used work fine if you follow any instructions supplied when using them or in some cases just by default.

"I am and forever will be your friend"
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 18:51
You might try searching the scripts section to see if you can find a jetpack script.If you bought the one I am thinking of it should have a script and instructions with it.Check and make sure you put the script in the script bank and that the main ai script is the jetpack script.

killer gamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Its the one by monster it just acts like an entity

This chainsaw made for chopeing and thats just will do...Ahhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 18:40:44
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 18:40:44