Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / CorePak Vol. 2 - - FireFighter NPC Preview

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2006 20:46
hey,

just finished the firefighter, part of the civil servant collection in the pack, im going to redo that cop, looks crap, the other one

i kinda like this, i never actually found any decent texture references of the fabric used for the uniform, so i had to generate a texture and paint over it... basically trial and error, and simply a picture in my head to work with, but it didnt come out too bad (better than that cop, lol)

back:

im gonna make an fireaxe weapon for the pack which this guy will hold

hope you like, gotta make a medic now, aswell as the remake of the cop...

-Jon

Vol.2 coming this summer
Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2006 20:49
Cool, looks good, but what happened to his face? Does he actually have one at all, it's hard to see.

I'm confused a little though, is every one creating medics, firemen and police people now?

http://www.gamefun4u.nl/index.html
GameFun4U, the ultimate funtainment. Cool Games and Resources for your own games.
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2006 20:52 Edited at: 22nd Jun 2006 20:53
well, i orginally was going to make civil servants for volume 2, as you requested ages ago, ever since then, more people have began to make NPC's like these, bond's for instance, is probably going to own this pack when his versions get out

his face is slightly burnt, i didnt want the really clean look, the upper part is just covered with shadow from the helmet

-Jon

Vol.2 coming this summer
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2006 20:54
Do you realy have to make new topics for each model?

Small topic suggestion:

Make one called:

"CorePack 2 Model Previews"

BTW,nice model as always.

Many tales has bein told about me,and there where i came from.Most bad ones are true.The good ones are false...
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2006 20:57
yes, yes i do

because some people leave like one reply for the first model they see and tend to hardly come back and explore it to find more...

thanks

-Jon

Vol.2 coming this summer
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes I like to see when new models are released, rather than dig through pages of old threads. This IS "Models and Media" after all, doesn't leave much else to post in this forum.

I REALLY like that tank in particular, good job!

----------------------------------------
"Your mom went to college."
My FPSC stuff at http://hyrumark.zftp.com/FPSC/hyrumarkfpsc.htm
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2006 21:32
thanks, thats probably the sharpest texture

im getting alot better at face painting now altough its not obvious from the shadow in this one, im adapting to it quite fast

bond, whats that plugin you said you use to import your UV maps into photoshop? i would prefer some vector uv maps to work with instead...

-Jon

Vol.2 coming this summer
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2006 00:30
- On topic, again, some fine modelling, I'd be interested to see a screenie in game (I know your lack of antialiassing screws things up) but I find the 3ds shaders too dark!.
Your texture painting is getting really sick now dude. The fabric looks convincing. It may be too late now, but I think perhaps his neck is a little long?! Stuff it tho, when he's running around axing you, you wont notice.

- off topic, I just sent you an email of something I could do with a hand with. Please check it out and get back to me!

"It's often better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot, than to open it and confirm their suspisions" - Noel Coward
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2006 00:39 Edited at: 23rd Jun 2006 00:49
shouldnt be too long, i remade my base structure to fit an anatomy scale, but thanks for pointing something out

i'll trygetting him ingame later, although i want to do all the real rigging etc and the end, kinda get all the models donw right now but it should look normal in FPSC

im checking the email now...

EDIT:

ok, ive replied

-Jon

Vol.2 coming this summer

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 18:32:46
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 18:32:46