Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / The very first of a very long series : Sam's Gem Hunt

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2006 21:42
@EddieB:

I apologise Eddie. But Ive already stated it wasnt my intention to not be polite. Please dont get this thing offtopic. Ive tried making a simple object demo that uses NG Collision and it worked perfect. So Im guessing it was dbp. And I dont think it was the dbp version nor the direct 9.0c either. But you guys think there's nothing wrong. So thats why im re-checking the code line by line to make sure if there's really nothing wrong. Dont think of me as impolite, That thing I said came out of me by accident.

@Sixty Squares: As long as you either delete the source you have or not reproduce/modify it, its ok with me. Ive got a copy of the demo myself, online and offline.

I think it the problem might be in some randomly generated NGCollision.dat files that ive found in the project folder. But after I removed them, the error was still there. I checked the Collision Spheres around the characters and it seems to be correct yet nothing new happens.

I disabled the latest functions I made ( Timer() and Lives() ) and it was still there so its gotta be an extra "rem" or something thats spoiling the whole thing. Problem's with DBP now

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it's larger than 600x120
EddieB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2006 21:53
No problem.

Just try and help us help you next time you post over at ng it will be nice to see you there again.

<back on topic>

Cheers, Eddie.
Keemo1000
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2006 03:20
Man its been ages since ive worked on this game. I was really busy writing music. Ill try to devote all my free time to finishing this one.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=82195&b=8

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 18:41:49
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 18:41:49