Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / CorePak Vol. 2 - - Doctor/Medic Preview

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2006 06:21
ok, i finished the paramedic/Doctor, i decided to give him that 'old experienced doc' type look, half bald

you'll also notice he is wearing a NHS looking uniform, alot of paramedic sesarches proved this uniform to be quite common, so i hope ya like it

i played around with the ambience in max, and actually pulled off a better render, looks pretty cool (notice the overall brightness and radiosity, all my previous renders were in full black ambience, lol)

well anyway, hope you guys like, i will be making a medic bag for this guy to carry, and hopefully a script to heal you

(not trying to do a rip off bond, i guess we just both had the same ideas, when this medic idea was suggested ages ago, i could know at that time it would be good to make a script so he heals you)

tell me what ya think!

-Jon

Vol.2 coming this summer
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2006 06:24
Nice job.More great work,Jon.

Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2006 06:28
thanks, i kinda like this guy, the facemap looked kinda crap when i was making it, though it seemed to work great on the model

-Jon

Vol.2 coming this summer
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2006 06:28
More nice stuff. Looks like my Dad.. lol he is 85 .

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
how do you do it jon how? give us tourtails!

~*~princess~*~
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2006 06:30 Edited at: 23rd Jun 2006 06:33
lol, thanks

it reminds me of someone aswell, probably some old asian doctor on tv or something, cant quite decide where its from, but it suits the uniform

Quote: "how do you do it jon how? give us tourtails!"

dunno, just see a picture in my mind and i make it, lol

i will be working on loads of tutorials after this pack, as after this, im starting portfolio work and im going to try and apply for some "pay-per-model" contracts when i get my skills up a bit (still a long way to go) but i'll try to make some tut's soon

-Jon

Vol.2 coming this summer
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
There is NO QUESTION that this guy is here to help you, he's got red crosses and caduceuses all over him.

Nice model, in a totally different style than mine.

----------------------------------------
"Your mom went to college."
My FPSC stuff at http://hyrumark.zftp.com/FPSC/hyrumarkfpsc.htm
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2006 11:23
no offence bond1, but i like yours a bit better jon.

he just seems to be more like the guy that would get out of the ambulance than the other one.

http://www.seqoiagames.com/seqoiacorp/
Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2006 11:28 Edited at: 23rd Jun 2006 11:31
Looks good, I like the brightness better then the darkness on the fireman. His face looks good also, but does he have eyes?

I'm still wondering with all of your models how they look like in FPSC. Imo you models look a bit cartoonish, but that may completely be due to the way you render your pics. I'm really looking forward to seeing them in some FPSC screenshots, so we really know what these models look like. I've made some cool looking renders of models in my modeling application, but when I imported them into FPSC they just looked horrible and I had to retexture them completely. I'm kind of worried that it may be the same with your models. I'm afraid they will look very dark and gloomy in FPSC. BUT hopefully I'm wrong!

I'm kind of worried with all of the models you've shown that they will not match/fit in with the rest of the stuff that comes with FPSC and other models and model packs I that are around.

Quote: "Nice model, in a totally different style than mine.
"

It sure is a completely different style and that is somewhat of a pity. I don't think you could use both model packs in the same game at all.

http://www.gamefun4u.nl/index.html
GameFun4U, the ultimate funtainment. Cool Games and Resources for your own games.
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2006 16:14
obviously not, bond1's models (from some info he has told me) uses a mixture of photography and fine composition to make photo-realistic textures, whereas i without the ersources am trying to paint from scratch, so overall your looking at the difference between reality and what i have painted in photoshop, but i assure you they will look fine ingame, the renders arent that special, little lighting techniques are actually used besides shadow (the reason his eyes are shadowed by the forehead)

Quote: "he just seems to be more like the guy that would get out of the ambulance than the other one.
"

bond1's model is a very noticable paramedic design, i imagine its the kind of type that may even do helicoptor or sea rescues as well, that kind of uniform, overall more outside the hospital, my one kinda looks confined to a hospital or ambulance environment

thanks for the comments, glad you like

-Jon

Vol.2 coming this summer
Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2006 16:28 Edited at: 23rd Jun 2006 16:30
Quote: "how do you do it jon how? give us tourtails!"

Do you mean tutorials???

visit http://www.freewebs.com/teammegabasic for FPSC models, media and games.
Havok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2006 19:22
Great job, Jon. I also think it is the kind of medic you would see getting out of an ambulance.

I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words...
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2006 19:46
Quote: "Do you mean tutorials???"

lol, i was going to pun it aswell, sounded kinda like "give us tourtoise!"

thanks havok, i also found a great use of the platic wrap filter when it came to making the gloves, also working as an overlay for the clothing made the clothing folds more satisfying

-Jon

Vol.2 coming this summer

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 18:39:25
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 18:39:25