Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Very important question that could help out everyone!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
does anyone know how to take the models from counter-strike guns and transfer them to fpsc guns???? you can get the models from www.cnnation.net it's a very cool site, but it would be awesome to transfer these models to fpsc.
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2006 08:45
it depends, what file extensions are they?

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2006 13:53
"Very important question that could help out everyone!!!"

And how, may I ask, could this benefit everyone?
Because, surely, you cannot use the counterstrike weapons in ANY kind of distributable product because that would breach copywrite.

"It's often better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot, than to open it and confirm their suspisions" - Noel Coward
Fo Sho
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "it depends, what file extensions are they?"

they are .mdl files

Quote: "And how, may I ask, could this benefit everyone?
Because, surely, you cannot use the counterstrike weapons in ANY kind of distributable product because that would breach copywrite."

If you checked the website i gave you, you can see that counter-strike does not make these models, the players do, and if you ask them if you can use them in a distributable product, like I did with the game I'm making, then you can download them, which you could have done in the first place, then use them in your game, that is why it is a very cool site.
Fo Sho
Years of Service
User Offline
oh, I misspelled the website, the website is csnation.net

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 18:38:20
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 18:38:20