Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] Hey, KeithC, I require your valuble time for a minute or two...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2006 07:55 Edited at: 25th Jun 2006 08:11
hey Keith, A while ago, this was floating on the forums http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=64973&b=24
I was wondering where it went, if it is no longer free, where can i get it, and if you are no longer selling this, if you still have the files, may i please recaive them in some way? if there is something you ask in return for it, all you have to do is ask, but keep in mind, I don't have any money to spare, so perhaps there is something else you request...

EDIT: ok keith, i found it in your free models thread, and downloaded it, but when i used the entity creator, i had no idea what to do, so i did exactly what they did in the video and chose scifi\autoslug for the path, could you please shed some light on the subject. i think i understand, it points to something in the gamecore, so do you have the gamecore files, or should i just give this crazy idea up?

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2006 08:34
I never took the time to learn how to make melee weapons function in FPSC; perhaps you could ask someone here who has done so previously (such as Higgins).

-Keith

Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2006 08:41
thank you for your time, as that is all I requested of you. I will seek the presence of another, in hopes they might help me.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2006 08:52
No problem. Post some screens if you get it into FPSC, as I have yet to see it in-game.

I'm going to lock this one up tight, so they can respond in your other thread; if you don't mind.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 18:44:06
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 18:44:06