Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Seeking the help of Higgins, or Opposing force or any other knowlegable forum goer...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2006 08:45
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=82380&b=24

just check out that link, and you should understand whats going on. then tell me if you can help.

Tank you for your time.
Brett Snow

Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2006 08:59
in response to your last comment in my other thread, here is a screenshot of the item pickup... if you pick it up, it turns to autoslug, becuase of me mistake...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2006 09:02
It looks like it's assigning the autoslug texture to it as well.

Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2006 09:17
it looks tight with the autoslug texture

http://ninjasoftforum.proboards107.com
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2006 18:39
You have to be joking if you want me to help any one around here. The people I will help know who they are, I wont be posting here as much either; so dont aspect a reply if you focus it at me.

Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2006 18:56
Quote: "aspect"

expect? maybe? It makes sense...

Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2006 18:58
Quote: "aspect"

expect? maybe? It makes sense...

Quote: "You have to be joking if you want me to help any one around here"

hey! it was KeithC's idea...

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2006 19:09
Dont correct me in the sense to make fun of me; thats the way I see it. Keith is one of the people I will help, but you, Zaibatsu; any hope of me helping you has gone.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2006 19:18
Well, it looks like you'll have to look elsewhere, Zaibatsu. Oh, and I haven't forgotten about the sword you set up for me, Higgins; just been real busy over the last few months, it'll be up when the new O. G. site goes up.

-Keith

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2006 19:18 Edited at: 25th Jun 2006 19:19
Quote: "Dont correct me in the sense to make fun of me; thats the way I see it. Keith is one of the people I will help, but you, Zaibatsu; any hope of me helping you has gone."

Harsh words... very harsh words... do you want to talk about it?

Check the FPE to make sure it has the right texture...

Your Mod was deleted by the Government.
One can only know so much, only comprehend the world to a point. After that we exist as impressionable beings. Doing nothing, being nothing, forever nothing.
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2006 19:41
fine, don't help me! i really don't care any more. i have have found something else to ocupy myslef with. i here and now vanish from thse forums for a while. for I have bough "The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay" pc game off ebay. I need time to brood while i wait for the shipment

But like everything else, I am Forever, I am Everywhere, And I WILL return...

Untill next time,
Brett Snow,
and the rest of the Zaibatsu Corporation

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2006 19:44
I just know these forums are full of fake friends and kiss ups. There are few people I can say are good people.

I don’t really want to explain what has happened over the last week.

Keith, I do not mind about the sword I made fpsc ready for you, I did it because I wanted to help you.

I may not have explained this well, but I don’t care any more. I just hope you dont think I will be leaving the forums; as that is not what I am putting across.

Pfft.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2006 19:55
@Zaibatsu.....Uh, OK; have a great time with your game.

@Higgins......Don't worry about explaining yourself here; I'll host the sword at our site (with a cred. to you) only. Thanks again.

-Keith

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2006 00:47
Higgins,
I don't know what happened but I am sorry you were inconvienced. Hope it wsn't anything I did.
Zaibatsu,
People have helped and tried to help you.Just because you don't get an answer right away is no reason to cop an attitude.
Now I could make the knife into a weapon but I won't.
The reasons why are simple.I am not at the point where I am animating models and while a non animated gun wouldn't be bad a non animated melee weapon would just suck.
The knife would act like a gun.I can make a few adjustments but I am not up on animated weapons.
There are vaious animated melee weapons available in the Models and Media forum and Higgins has a melee pack you can buy with a variety of weapons.
Maybe taking a break from the forums isn't a bad idea.We all need a day or two off ocassionally.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 18:34:48
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 18:34:48