Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / What about models like Quake!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
MOdels to your game

Daniel

Attachments

Login to view attachments
killer gamer
Years of Service
User Offline
cool make a soilder you know the allys

Operation M.A.R.S. And no its not medical air rescue service
Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2006 22:38
give more details, or else this thread has no meaning...

Check out http://www.freewebs.com/lasse-b for free Stuff for FPSC
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2006 22:44
i think hes trying to rip out Quake models and give them to the community.

Many tales has bein told about me,and there where i came from.Most bad ones are true.The good ones are false...
James Cornett
Years of Service
User Offline
As much as I think that would be cool, one has to take into consideration the reason 90% of people are gonna get into this. To make commercial games. Since Quake models don't have this kind of commercial license to use in anyone else's game, to use it in a commercial game would be illegal, and I VERY much doubt TCG are gonna take that risk to allow that kind of content to be posted here.

Anyone else that's questioning what I mean, look at it like this--if you're using something that's not from the boards and from a popular game, chances are you can get sued to high heaven for doing so. So you're better off sticking to original content found here, which, if you think about it, rivals some of the popular game stuff I've seen lately.
Boots Lando
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2006 07:02
well, there are a lot of cool models that people have made for Q3, i would like to know how to convert them, i have a few models that are not commercial licensed, but i would like to convert them. i don't know much about Q3, i did make a help with a mod for UT2004 but i was just concept artist, and did the sketchs for the models. so i thought FPScreator would be a good start. And zeek my friend who made the mod ,made me some custom models for Q3 , but i decide to go with FPSC first to learn as i go. can anyone help?
James Cornett
Years of Service
User Offline
That's SO wreaking havoc on me. I'm not even an English major, and my eyes hurt after seeing that!

So basically you got a few custom models designed with Quake in mind and developed with software from somebody else that apparently knows you, and you wanna convert them to the format that FPS Creator takes to be able to use them in your own game.

First, you probably need to know the format your characters are in right now. From there, just search the boards until you get your answer. If you STILL don't find what you're looking for, then I'm sure someone would be willing to help you out, or at least point you in the right direction.

Off hand, though, I'm willing to bet you could probably use Milkshape to at least convert the models into the format needed for the program.
from gspace to FPSC
Years of Service
User Offline
This model is not a Quake model,it is a inspiration from game quake style and I won't distribute it becase I don't know export to FPSC

Daniel
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2006 07:00
give me the models and the uv mapped texture and ill get it in fpsc... but the animations you may wanna contact higgins or d13

http://www.shockforums.tk
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2006 09:29 Edited at: 10th Jul 2006 09:30
Not sure others recognize it but I do, its from quake 1. You know when it was Lovecraftian, before it went all borg on us. Very nice rendition. That's so funny because I was talking to a good friend the yesterday about doing some Quake1 fangames but upping the graphics and models. Honestly that was my favorite Quake. Good job. But either he's too high polly for FPSC or its a really good bump/realmap.

from gspace to FPSC
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks friends!!It is just hipoly yet, but I will make a low poly version!
Hi Dist13!Yes!It is a good idea to make a remake from Quake1 whitin nice graphics!!(not commerciaL of corse Accel Lion and James Cornett) I saw on the net a personal 3d artist site where he made some quake 1 enemies but hi quality graphics!!Made in Zbrush.Imagine the details!
If you wanna make it, I can help model some characters!!
Dan

Daniel

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 22:28:09
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 22:28:09