Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / 1 Free Custom Song

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2006 03:00
The first person with the best song request that posts here gets a free custom song.

Tell me the genre(Rock, horror, maybey some others), the game it's for, and the story of the game it's for.

If your request is reasonable, and sounds like fun for me, then I'll make it. It will be roalty free, require some credit to me, and be availible to the community.

Please note, I'm only making 1 Free song for now.

Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2006 06:33
how about a scifi\horror song, that sounds spacey, yet alone and dark at the same time, somethig that makes your spine quiver with fear, wondering if theres a monster\alien around the corner, something great to go with a dark corridor with lots of tubes or buttons or other scifi stuff. something really creepy...

its for a game that i don't have a name for yet, but it's an alien game, basically the story is that while you were sleeping, the aliens atacked and destoryed your base, and in the confusion of evacuating, your comrades forgot to wake you, and your left all alone... trying to escape

Nigezu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 23:10
I would need some athmospheric music for Prison Escape. You know when you walk along corridors of jail. Story of the game is you are Matt Hilton and you've put in a prison for 5 murders you haven't even done. Suddenly an earthquake shakes a prison and your cell's door opens. I need music for that scene where you walk out of your cell and nobody knows that you have escaped, yet. Music can sound a bit scary.

Intel P4 Processor 519 3.06 Ghz, 1536 MB DDR, Ati Radeon 9550 256MB
My site: http://www.freewebs.com/nigezu

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 18:30:09
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 18:30:09