Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Could anyone make some animated FPS Ready characters for me

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi I really need some heelp. wud anyone be nice enough to creat some models for me. I have absolutely no modelling skillz or idea at gettin characters fps ready. I know this is a lot to ask for and fully appreciate that this will take a lot of time. I need say 8-10 characters made. 6 to be end of levels bosses and say 2-4 to be generic enemies throughout the levels. Because the 6 end characters are going to be based on me and people i know i cud supply pictures of us how we wud like to be in the game clothing etc. also (i know i have asked for this in another topic but didnt get any response) i need some speakers, dex, bar, and whatever else you could think of that i cud use for a nightclub scene. Anyone who is willing to do this i will happily supply the end game and sum green paper should they want! although as lil as poss wud rele help as i am poor!

[url=WWW.MYSPACE.COM/LEXUSBEATS][/url]
Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2006 17:16
These noob drive me crazy.....

NO! NO-ONE WILL MAKE YOU FREE FULLYANIMATED AND RIGGED CHARACTERS FOR FREE!!

He Who Visits The FPSC Forum, Returns 10 minuters later, to see whats new.
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2006 17:29
Quote: "green paper"

he meant he'd pay...

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 28th Jun 2006 18:03
It will be very difficult to get someone with some talent to spend so much time on a project without showing something. What I mean is, there is a proper way to make this kind of request, as this is no small amount of work you are proposing.

Put your game together as much as possible. Have a good story and some levels completed, except for the models you need. When you can show a good quality game that needs some help with models, you will have people willing to help. People want to be part of something good.

Until then, you have an idea that doesn't merit any work on the part of others, because for all they know, you will never complete the game.

Crazy Grandpa
crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
LEXUS search the forums a bit there some freebies on the forums regarding characters

and one dark mind you point is made

now lets keep this post tidy and help this guy out

before the fpsc mod squad come charging in gunz blazing
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2006 19:36
This is the guy I flipped on a while ago. He was talking about his game being 95% done. Even if you paid me 40 Billion pounds; I wouldnt help.

I dont like chavs, a.k.a scallies.

LEXUS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2006 20:16 Edited at: 28th Jun 2006 20:31
one dark mind i sed i was willing to pay!

and higgins i have never mentioned about, this being 95% done. i dont think i would actually want your help if this is your kind of attitude.

xplosis i havent anything to show yet i am just gettin to gripps with the programs and only just purchased it. I am know these things dont take five minutes to do which is why i said i wud pay, so should it never be finished they dont feel hard done by. may i just add i don't usually give up on things.

crow34 thanks for taken me seriously, i have search the forums and theres a lot of good stuff. but i am really going to need these characters seeing as we are going to be the main part of the story. this is in no way a plug but if you want to know who we are check www.myspace.com/nothing2provekru we want to base a game on us as a sort of promo.

What a nice welcome i seem to have got!!
If anyone does wants to help out please get in contact as any help would be appreciated. thanks
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2006 20:30
Iam sorry, but I cant be to trustful with people on these forums. I knew some one who had said about having 95% done. Your game and his, sound very a like.

But why remove your banner?

I still hate chavs and scallies.

LEXUS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2006 20:36 Edited at: 28th Jun 2006 20:37
It cool, but i never mentioned about having any started! My game doesnt even have a story yet i just know i am going to need these characters (us) done.

i removed my banner because i did want it to link but, it didnt work.

and in reference to your i hate chavs, chavs is a commercial brand of a certain way people dress. i may dress as a so called chav but that doesnt make me the mindless minority you are tagging me as.

i was planning to make this game about killing these waisman chavs
crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
a while back i posted two pre built character models that could be used for any character all you would have to do is uv map them and rig them with what ever you want

and hey presto you would have the characters you require

let me guess you cant uv map right

all is not lost

check out bond1 uv mapping and bond1 character rigging tutorials

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=80347&b=24

we relealise that most users cant model but we always like to encourge the ones who are willing to learn that little bit

not one is going to make the models for you

but i have started you on your way now

if you are willing to learn a little bit by watching bond1 videos that are free on this forum

i am sure you will be able to make the characters you require

peace out
Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2006 20:55
Sorry LExus, i didnt see that...
Having some ladie troubles at the moment, so I get pretty angry, pretty fast.

Sorry

He Who Visits The FPSC Forum, Returns 10 minuters later, to see whats new.
LEXUS
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks crow34 and yes you guessed it i cant character map. i have never touch 2d in my life. Im just a graphic designer I am willing to try to learn but at the moment Im trying to learn how to use the core program atm. I was only asking because i would like a good end product, not sum weak bummed attempt by me. so if anyone is willing to help me by making the mdels i need, please get in touch.

and crow34 dont think you wrote that for nothing because im going to check all that at now. and i will try to make my own...i just hope you can see my reason for wanting someone else to do them and rig them so fps ready, i think that right termanolgy.

This forum seems to be very strict
LEXUS
Years of Service
User Offline
its all good dark mind.... i understand mines two weeks away from having a baby

i wud never ask anyone to do this for free...i can understand how this must take so much time, i work in 2d everyday and that takes me long enuff. looking around this forum im amazed some of the things people do give away for free.....
LEXUS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2006 21:03 Edited at: 28th Jun 2006 21:10
oh no the bond1 videos are not there i was going to download them for when i need!!

EDIT: Oops sorry it is it just wont open on my mac!!
LEXUS
Years of Service
User Offline
i take it noone is willing to make fps ready characters. I am offering cash, or anything that i cud do.....design artwork for you game, ie logo. box design, im a full time graphic designer. or music check www.myspace.com/lexusbeats for sum examples, although these are of specific genre i cud make on request.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 17:23
Quote: "i have never touch 2d in my life"

Quote: " i work in 2d everyday "

I'm confused.

Havok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 17:33
I think that was a typo, it was probably supposed to be 3D.

I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words...
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 17:39
Ah, that makes more sense.

LEXUS
Years of Service
User Offline
yeh sorry about that was ment to be 3d lol
i know this is a massive request someone be nice please. if your interested add me to your msn LEXUS_654@hotmail.com
MaarX
Years of Service
User Offline
Lexus... this is a bit very very very very very very very very off topic, but if you have a mac, do you have mac os X? and if, do you have macIPX or some IPX protocol for the mac? and if, wherre have you found it?

Sorry and thanks
LEXUS
Years of Service
User Offline
yeh i run a mac, but havent a clue what a mac ipx is, and yes i do run on os x. what is ipx starmaart???

try this: http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/free-mac-ipx.html
MaarX
Years of Service
User Offline
It's some kind of LAN thing... Let's you play games over LAN or something... Thanks for the link... Although it doesn't really have a result ...
KIWIDOGGIE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2006 00:07
heres a idea ask bond1
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2006 11:27
check out the disco pack.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 18:41:44