Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] Please! Model Request

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 16:05
Could someone please make an FPSC Ready Stickfigure character for me? I've asked this before, and the thread is dead. I can't pay, as I dont have any money etc. Sorry but could someone please do it? Just a plain stickfigure with a normal head, no eyes or anything. Shouldn't be too hard to animate..

www.quantumelectronics.cjb.net - My web site
Call me Cheif.
PLEASE call me Cheif! It makes me feel cool/important (lol)
LEXUS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 17:58 Edited at: 29th Jun 2006 18:20
ive tryed asking for models to be created, and offered money but someone sed they wouldnt even do it for me, for 4 million dollers! so i dont think we have much chance

EDIT: 40 Billion dollers
Commander in Chief
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 18:13
oh man I need a stickfigure model for my game.

Call me Cheif.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 18:38
I have tried to explain this before, but some people get defensive or think that I am flaming or something. It's not my policy, it's just the way things seem to work, and if you think about it, it makes sense.

You need to show people something before they will help you. If you can show a promising game, they will be willing to help.

Crazy Grandpa
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 19:02
actually he said 40 billion pounds

LEXUS
Years of Service
User Offline
i know

admittedly i understand why people are reluctant as creating models could raise a lot more money being sold in packs etc than 1 individual cud or wud pay.
Commander in Chief
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 19:40
It was just a commercial game I was going to sell based off of my stickfigure movies. I cant show a part of the game, as I need the character to make the game.

Call me Cheif.
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 19:56
I pitty you CIC and Lexus, do not bother asking for any thing ever again, unless you understand what it is like to model, texture and animate. I dont think I would help you even if you had proof of a game. I only help people I see as a friend.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 20:07
Quote: "I cant show a part of the game, as I need the character to make the game."

It's a conundrum.

Crazy Grandpa
Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 20:19
I must agree with Higgins, Not to be evil or anything, but I dont think that people will buy a game with stickfigures...but maybe thats just me...

He Who Visits The FPSC Forum, Returns 10 minuters later, to see whats new.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 20:21
If you get Blender (it's free) there is a tutorial on how to make a stick figure man.I think it might be in the Blender forums.
Have either of you acutally tried to model anything?
Maybe your fellow forum members would be more helpful and/or sympthatic if you posted some effort of making a model.

LEXUS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 21:03 Edited at: 29th Jun 2006 21:04
higgins well i think you just arrogant and up yourself. we're asking for help on something we cant do. I'm not exploiting no one, i offered what i was willing to do in return for someones time and effort, see my other topic....and you came in guns blazin how you wudnt do anything productive for me apart from make me and CIC feel little. it makes me sick i have never been to a forum where people are so unwelcoming!

FredP i havent tryed modelling yet, im still trying to pick up FPS itself, let alone create my own characters. I will try when I get time to, but i dont want to have shabby characters i wanted someone to make me professional characters so i wudnt have to use my lame attempts. now it looks that that is the only way im going to get to have custom characters.

so thanks people im sure CIC feels the same.

CIC if i ever do manage to clock how to do this i will make it for you!
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 21:23
I am a nice person, I just dont like people asking for lots of models and not understanding what it takes to do for your self.

To be honest, I think most people think modelling is like drawing a plain 2d picture. Do you have any idea how long it took for toy story, sherk etc to be made?

You shouldnt be feeling sick because I tell you how it is, I should be sick for what you are asking for with no knowledge of how to do it your self and with no proof of any progress.

Most of the people who ask for this stuff always give up and start new things. So why waste my time so you can dump my hard work?

code master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 21:29
Quote: "To be honest, I think most people think modelling is like drawing a plain 2d picture. Do you have any idea how long it took for toy story, sherk etc to be made? "

Not to belittle you or anything, but I find modeling easier then drawing a 2D picture.

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 21:33
I find modelling easier than drawing also. But my point still stands, as any one can pick up a pencil and draw some thing. But you cant jump into modelling and make a great looking human character in minutes, with uv mapping and a rigged biped for animation; those skills come with time.

I do not wish to explain any more.

code master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 21:56
Very True.

(Is it just me, or does Jon seem to smoke alot? )

Commander in Chief
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2006 23:18
I cant afford 3DS max, so how can I do a simple stickfigure? I have character shop, and Im hoping I can export it using that..

Call me Cheif.
KIWIDOGGIE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2006 00:30
I will do it for you because i am board and i was thinking about one for myself. It will be rigged ang animated.
Commander in Chief
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2006 02:38 Edited at: 30th Jun 2006 03:06
THANKS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so it will be FPSC ready? and I was thinking that for texture couldn't you change the color really easily by like just doing a completely brown or red etc background?

EDIT: I fixed the spellings

Call me Cheif.
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2006 04:42
Quote: "as any one can pick up a pencil and draw some thing"

I have one of my friends over, and he lost all of his fingers from frostbite, and he deeply takes offense from that comment.

Havok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2006 05:07
@Zaibatsu
Why does he take that offensive? Higgins was talking about people in general.

I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words...
KIWIDOGGIE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2006 05:14
It will be fpsc ready it will prob ly be black or red. or both
KIWIDOGGIE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2006 05:28
uhhh it cinda looks like a pipe man so far but if u want me to tweak it to be a real stickman tell me. "the body looks to wide to be a stick man"

Attachments

Login to view attachments
KIWIDOGGIE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2006 05:41
Yawn its 2 in da morning est im hitting the sackyawn

visithttp://www.allenthinks.com and join the forums yawn
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2006 05:47
why dont you hit the edit button?

http://www.shockforums.tk
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2006 06:37
Quote: "Why does he take that offensive"

he finds that offensive becuase Higgins said anyone could. He thinks that he doesn't fit in and gets angry whenever people make generalazations without thinking to be careful about disabled people. he has attempted sucide twice because he does not fit in society and I am his only friend.

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2006 06:42 Edited at: 30th Jun 2006 06:47
I can't remember the name but there is an artist who paints with his feet...

Zaibatsu, why would you make up something like that? My brother is disabled but he doesn't take offence at stupid things like someone saying anyone...

If anything is offensive it's making something like that up...

[Edit]
He finds the word anyone offensive. But doesn't mind you saying he tried to commit suicide because he doesn't fit in? AND he also doesn't mind you saying that you are his only friend? As I said before why make something like this up?
[\Edit]
Havok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2006 07:00
Well, I feel really bad for him, but if people make fun of him, he should stand up and fight instead of complaining. And if you see someone treating him like crap, dont be afraid to introduce them to your fist.

I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words...
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2006 07:27
Quote: "I can't remember the name but there is an artist who paints with his feet...

Zaibatsu, why would you make up something like that? My brother is disabled but he doesn't take offence at stupid things like someone saying anyone...

If anything is offensive it's making something like that up...

[Edit]
He finds the word anyone offensive. But doesn't mind you saying he tried to commit suicide because he doesn't fit in? AND he also doesn't mind you saying that you are his only friend? As I said before why make something like this up?
[\Edit]"

i don't care if you believe me or not, but my story is true, can even your avatar hints four a brainless fool, so i will not cary this or any other conversation with you any further. and as for an artist painting with their feet, THAT'S NOTHING. a few years ago, a saw a news report about a women who painted stuff by covering her breasts in paint, and smearing it on a surface.

Quote: "introduce them to your fist"

legal authorites don't like it when you do that...

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2006 08:12
Quote: "i don't care if you believe me or not, but my story is true, can even your avatar hints four a brainless fool, so i will not cary this or any other conversation with you any further. and as for an artist painting with their feet, THAT'S NOTHING. a few years ago, a saw a news report about a women who painted stuff by covering her breasts in paint, and smearing it on a surface."

You obviously didn't understand (which is understandable for someone of your obvious lack of intelligence)... you were saying that because your "friend" lost his fingers he was upset because not ANYONE could do it... I was pointing out that even without hands this artist managed to paint... Maybe if your "friend" was real it would have more meaning...

You're right I don't believe you, I think you are talking complete and utter rubbish... Generally people with disabilities don't sit around feeling sorry for themselves, taking offense at unobtrusive comments...

Quote: "can even your avatar hints four a brainless fool, so i will not cary this or any other conversation with you any further"

Please don't... I have no wish to talk to a lying moron who can't spell or punctuate a simple sentence...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 18:42:23
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 18:42:23