Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2006 15:32
might not be right forum but im going to make an Crosshair pack ^^ so ... i have a design for a cupple of them but how do i make them? .dds?.bmp?.jpg?.gif? i dunno the format for them so could you guys here please tell me that? thanks in advance -Screenies of the crosshair will soon come-

TDW -Status- In Progress
|++--------|
Need a realy great Zombie Model and some Weapons with hands and a flashlight (if posible)
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2006 15:36
This isn't the right forum, this should be under models and media. The showcase is for showing stuff.

/.,.\-Meh? Everyone loves fat penguins!
((_ _)) Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Maxim999
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2006 15:43 Edited at: 1st Jul 2006 15:45
here is my new idea ... im going to make a crosshair pack ... so i need help with wich format it should be in ... dds? bmp? jpg? gif?
thanks in advance

TDW -Status- In Progress
|++--------|
Need a realy great Zombie Model and some Weapons with hands and a flashlight (if posible)
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2006 16:20
THere was already alot of hooha about crosshairs.

Basically, there is little point in releasing something that is incredibly simple to make.

If your doing it for free, then go for it. If your gonna charge, I would gaurantee you get hardly any takers.

"It's often better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot, than to open it and confirm their suspisions" - Noel Coward
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2006 17:00
Butter Fingers is right.There is already one pack for sale and two free packs plus a variety of crosshairs available by themselves.
If you want to give them away I'd never turn down a free crosshair pack.If you want to charge for them you're probably plumb out of luck.

BladedEnt
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't really care about the cross air...Its all about the gun

GIVE ME FREE STUFF
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2006 19:12
Quote: "might not be right forum but im going to make an Crosshair pack ^^ so ... i have a design for a cupple of them but how do i make them?"

Where in any of that does it say anything about guns?

Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2006 20:03 Edited at: 1st Jul 2006 20:04
Sorry dude, there's no point; everyone knows how to make them already and there's always my pack. Your market is saturated because they either have mine (or someone else's) pack or they have the ability to make it themselves.

And please search the forums on how to make a crosshair, its been posted countless times before; it should be easy to...

ARGH!£%$^&%&^%I England almost scored!

...find.

AE

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2006 21:07
I blame it on all the noobs that England lost.

Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 1st Jul 2006 22:40
yeah i hate portugal

dark heart
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2006 03:55 Edited at: 2nd Jul 2006 03:58
the soceroos are down
p.s i recon the best cross heir is a small very small circal, for accurate aiming
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2006 10:29
True, but you can change the accuracy of guns in FPSC so you could have a very small crosshair attached to a very inaccurate gun.

Quote: "I blame it on all the noobs that England lost."

Its not their fault, England just aren't any good at penaulties. So, that's it for another 4 years (seems along time). I'm not sure what to do know...

...right, tennis next!
AE

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 20:20:40
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 20:20:40