Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Idea- Nuclear Arms

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2006 05:12
Ok.... This is something I made up during math class one day.
I have not created any screenshots or any thing because I do not own the creator yet.

This is the opening cutscene idea.....

Kyle Cortek(main character, you) is shown admiring a nice sunset when his father, a well known physist, runs out of the house and urges Kyle to come in due to a nuclear missile warning. Kyle's father has Kyle lay down inside of a sleep capsule putting him to sleep for 25 years.

A servant is seen pushing the AWAKEN button inside of a battered labratory filled with weapons. Off in the distance a patrol of Combine (I know it's Half Life but it's one of the things that isn't copyrighted) heading toward you....

Game begins

The Combine leaders name is Dr. Lenomar....

That's about it...

I have the demo for FPSC and I am gonna use the weapons from that.

Does anybody have any suggestions?
I'll create a list and include most if not all inside the game when I get it. I'll admit it does sound lame but o well.
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2006 05:33
Dun dun dun dun let the flamming begin

http://www.shockforums.tk
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2006 05:33
I let this post only to let you know that you have to have something tangible to show, lest you be flame-broiled here. Its good to see you're excited, but come back when you have something to show.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 04:07:55
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 04:07:55