Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / I will make a cutscene or short film for you in your game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2006 18:46
hey all I have been experimenting with flash 8 professional and power director 5. I am well into my flash and would like to design some short films to be used online as intros to the games or in the games themselves to play in trigger zones as avi files. Anyone who wants a short film done for their game let me know and I wil lsee what i can do.

Things i need for a film are images, sounds and what you would like to happen on the screen or what kind of effect your trying to create for the viewer and I will try my best

Just gimme a shout guys

Hear no evil, see no evil
MT Inc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2006 01:18
are you going to put sounds in it

wus up
I AM SAM FISHER
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2006 01:20
post some of your work, this seems interesting...

Underoath...
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2006 01:40
yea, post some work, and ill post mine.

Your signature has been erased by a mod
bob momento
Years of Service
User Offline
can you make interactive cutscenes?
Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2006 15:53
Hi guys sorry wasnt around last night been babysitting which sucks lol but yeah I am working on a short film for a clan on the upcoming game halo 3 my friend wanted a short film dedicated to the master chief and introduces their clan at the end. Yeah there is sound in it but i am afraid unless fps creator was able to include flash files in the actual game when running then sorry dudes i cant make it interactive. I will post a demo later tonight of a full .exe game which shows how you can use some of the cutscenes like if a player stumbles upon a dead body it goes into ssomething like CSI mode where camera flashes a few times and starts to zoom in on the body etc. Also if your player is the AI model I could incorporate something like a target scanner animated over a bitmap which he could be scanning for targets, or clues and stuff. Also I will experiment with full motion video captured from a webcam and paste it over a bitmap image of say a fps creator made control panel so if you had a pre recorded video, i can insert it into that image and play it within the avi which will be generated at the end. Gimme some ideas too and I will see what i can do.

I will post what i have got done of my halo video over next few hours it is nearly finished but is for non commercial use as it is recorded directly from the xbox onto the pc via hardware so it is non resellable and so is the music as you will know who it is when it plays. Lemme know what you think, the script "text" is form the user who wanted me to generate it. The entire video is basically images I have collected being transitioned, transformed and motion tweened etc. So lemme know what you think of it so far.

Harry

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2006 16:59
ok here is the video for the clan i am making so far

http://www.savefile.com/index.php?id=ok&status=8&fid=3075366

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2006 19:41
here is a scene using in game graphics from fps creator its basically when say you stumble upon a dead body and I guess it could be used something like for if your character is the AI model as a cyborg scans for things etc. It is very basic as today I am heading out in a few mins so thought I would conjur something up to give you an idea of some basic things can be done.

Dude with a bang yeah you can put as many sounds in as you like as flash has multiple layers....if using vieo with sound i can also mute the audio channel playing over it and add your own sound effects or music etc to play along with it.

see what you think of the small animation Made here at

http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=6527122

it took about hour and half to do screenshots etc and get it right.

harry

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 20:29:45
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 20:29:45