Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / AlphaGaming.co.uk full resources!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2006 19:03
Hi everyone
my site www.alphagaming.co.uk
is full of gaming resources... like the FPS files, i'm gonna host FULL games and model packs for you all!!!
I got UNLIMATED webspace!!!
so please join my site and start requesting your FPS files

Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2006 21:34
Web site looks good.

Stamina
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2006 21:58 Edited at: 7th Jul 2006 21:59
Site looks good,l,,but all these sites that require you to "BECOME A REGISTERED MEMBER" are really beginning to suck. Everyone feels like you gotta have people register in order to find useful stuff. WAYYYY OVERUSED.

I could understand it if it were a site where you had to purchase stuff,,but definatly not for this site.

Thanks but no thanks
Already have too many registered sites to worry about remembering.
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2006 22:29
Its called CRM stamina. (consumer relationship marketing)
It means that the site can contact you with follow up adverts, or sell your info on to other services. It's a cheap and easy way to gain a customers contact details, sadly, thats the way marketing is goin, so you'll just have to get used to it!

But I do actually agree that if everything is free, then it seems un-necessary

"It's often better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot, than to open it and confirm their suspisions" - Noel Coward
Stamina
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2006 23:37 Edited at: 7th Jul 2006 23:38
I understand that butter,,I am in business for computer service, so I use that method all the time,BUT it's for record keeping on systems, maintanance, trouble call requests and parts,I just think it's something that no one bothers to shut off in public boards because they have no clue what it does, OR they want to get your e-mail and info to spam the you know what out of you.

Simply put, registering for yet another resource board that is not specifically setup for purchases or such is redundant and pointless,,as you said.

I really appreciate people setting up resource sites,,they are priceless for everyone, But can't they make it so we don't have to remember 1000 names and passwords for everything we have to go to?..

Just a bitter old man I suppose...lol
Nigezu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2006 00:15
Why don't you have same account name and couple of passwords that you use everywhere? That is a really easy way to remember names and passwords. Nice site by the way.

Intel P4 Processor 519 3.06 Ghz, 1536 MB DDR, Ati Radeon 9550 256MB
My site: http://www.freewebs.com/nigezu
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2006 04:27
That's one of the reasons you don't have to register to download free stuff from Ozark Games. But I can see the reasoning behind having people register; otherwise why go to the trouble to gather free things for everyone (although the original FPS-Files didn't require membership to download). Anyways....

-Keith

fantasy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2006 16:04
Ok, I see what you all mean...
i'll let the resources be for ALL GUESTS!!
membership is mainly for the forums and stuff....
i'l sort it out and add some new things later...
If you are a member of site, you can rate and review downloads..
but i'll let guests download stuff...
stay tuned and i'll add some new stuff later on
thanks you lot for the advice

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 20:24:58
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 20:24:58